Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Good shots - I particularly like the ones where you can see your eyes behind the shield.

"Look where you want the motorcycle to go"

·
Registered
210 Posts
....nice pics,man!

good form and very low on the leaning!

If I can get my knees half way down on Tuesday, I'll be happy!

:)

·
Registered
570 Posts
For those who've yet to go for clip ons on your street triple, IMHO highly recommended!!
great shots! The third and fourth one are awesome!! I'm pretty jealous :) But then again, we have Assen over here :)
I'll finish of this year with the zandvoort (former F1) track this oktober and then commute through the winter. After that,
I want to get the clip-ons too, seems like a sensible race mod. Which ones did you get and do you have any close ups? How about clearance, I read that the brake cylinder is in the way sometimes??

thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Assen, I would love to ride there...
After reviewing available products, I decided to get the Renthal clip-ons due to well known quality and the only clip-on with measurements inscribed. very useful. hope the pics are useful...

great shots! The third and fourth one are awesome!! I'm pretty jealous :) But then again, we have Assen over here :)
I'll finish of this year with the zandvoort (former F1) track this oktober and then commute through the winter. After that,
I want to get the clip-ons too, seems like a sensible race mod. Which ones did you get and do you have any close ups? How about clearance, I read that the brake cylinder is in the way sometimes??

thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
At full lock either side, it does touch the gauges ever so slightly but when do you ever go full lock whilst riding?
What's important is that it turns to the left enough to leave it in locked position...the last photo illustrates this..

·
Registered
570 Posts
Thanks a lot. Very nice shots and thanks for the clearance update, much appreciated!

Sent from my iPad using Motorcycle

1 - 16 of 16 Posts