Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
151 Posts
I called them yesterday (the US distributor), no news, still waiting for them to come in from Germany. Maybe you guys in Europe have better availability?
BTW, my dealer had a new Tiger in yesterday. Sat on it. Still familiar comfy riding position. Judging by the looks (less rake, 17'' front wheel, less ground clearance, lighter) - a wonderfully handling roadbike. No personality whatsoever. And two-up touring only for smaller-sized people. I'm so glad I hurried and got my 06...

· Registered
151 Posts
Bob, thanks for the tip! I cancelled the Touartech order (been waiting since september...) and ordered a pair of Buell Ulyssis pegs from the local dealer. $19 a piece!
Beforehand I googled Uly and one site had zoomed in pics of the footpegs. about 1.5'' lower/forward from the mount, while Tiger's stock pegs are flush w/ mount. They don't look as heavy duty MX pegs, but hey, they are available, cheaper and will do the job!

thanks again,

jaak

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.