Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a two piece riding suit by Tour Master. Venture pants and Transition 4.0 jacket. I have had issues with the gear over time and Tour Master has taken care of it with zero issues each time.

I had a zipper fail on the pants and they replaced them with new, even though I had torn a hole in them the first time I used them. Then they replaced them again when I complained about water leakage after riding an event in a monsoon.

They have replaced the Jacket 3 times. First time because of leakage during the same event and then again most recently when a zipper failed on a seldom used pocket. The original jacket purchased was a Transistion 3.0 and they replaced it with the new model 4.0.

I cannot say enough good things about their customer service. They truly stand behind their products. And if you make product improvement suggestions, they listen and even reply back acknowledging your comments.

Tour Master may not be Klim or Aerostitch, but it also does not require a bank loan to purchase. And you really cannot blame a company for zippers that they purchase.

I would buy from them again without a moments hesitation. I don't normally push products because one experience is not enough to make a blanket statement. But my mutiple experiences have all been positive and actually quite refreshing. I thought others should be made aware of this. :clap:

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Glad they took care of you and you had a pleasant experience. But who do you blame for them choosing a poor quality zipper? If the Chinese part on your new Chevrolet fails do you chuck it up to crappy Chinese parts or blame GM for pinching the pennies too far?:wink2:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts