Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I just got an email from Lee Parks' Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic stating that a class has been confirmed for Saturday August 22nd (8:00 AM - 6:00 PM). I have read Lee's book and gained significant confidence in my riding, and the course will likely take it to another level. If you have read the book, you likely have done the same. Visit www.totalcontroltraining.net for more information or to register.

The big news is that Lee Parks will be personally teaching the course himself. It's not every day that you get to learn from an actual AMA National Champion. There are still SIX spots left in the class as of today (July 30th 8:45 AM CDT). If anyone in KC, STL, Wichita, or ANYWHERE within reasonable riding distance wants to sign up, you should do so soon. The class is $350, which isn't cheap. But it is less money than a Quickshifter for your Street Triple and probably will make you a better rider!!

I do not work for Lee Parks or any of his enterprises, but I strongly believe that the book has helped my riding, and I bet that the course will do so as well. So this has been a public service announcement. You may now resume your regularly scheduled internet activities. That is all.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I seriously considered signing up. But once I factored in the cost of the class ($350) plus the cost of the mandatory gear (protective pants, protective boots, gloves, armored jacket), the cost was going to be much closer to $1k. Ouch!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts