Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put a Leo Vince Half system on speedy and I am still running the stock map. Runs good just a little popping from the SAI that can be heard now if you close the throttle abruptly. Leo Vince says no remapping needed since its developed around the stock map. So I will probably not get a PCIII or Tuneboy but thinking about the TORS map.

Question - for those with the TORS map in use does it cure the stumble near 4K?

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
I don't recall a stumble around 4k, but I had the TOR map within a couple hundred miles of purchasing my bike. Just purchased the leo system, eh? Are you the sorry ass that bought mantis' system? :hammer: :-D That's what I was gonna git, and he said a local was buy'n it from him, that was a steal!!!

But anyways, like I said, I haven't noticed a stumble at all, so I guess it would cure it. :-D

[ This message was edited by: cheapbastard on 2006-12-06 09:36 ]

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On 2006-12-06 09:35, cheapbastard wrote:
I don't recall a stumble around 4k, but I had the TOR map within a couple hundred miles of purchasing my bike. Just purchased the leo system, eh? Are you the sorry ass that bought mantis' system? :hammer: :-D That's what I was gonna git, and he said a local was buy'n it from him, that was a steal!!!

But anyways, like I said, I haven't noticed a stumble at all, so I guess it would cure it. :-D
Yep that was me and I got a better deal than advertised :razz:

The stock map and pipe set up has a small stumble around 4K that shows up on partial throttle openings but not full on acceleration. Noticeable in the twisties to me more than down here in the flats.

Sorry about the exhaust Cheap, but I did you proud on price :-D

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
On 2006-12-06 09:47, Dobieman wrote:

Sorry about the exhaust Cheap, but I did you proud on price :-D
well you better have made me proud, 'cause the cheapster was all over that when I saw the price, just a day late and a dollar short! :( That's alright though, I still got me another exhaust, and got a purdy good deal on it also. :razz:

·
Registered
480 Posts
what did you get cheap any pics yet? Love to see what the back end of that yellow mistress looks like now.

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
On 2006-12-06 10:34, 24gt wrote:
what did you get cheap any pics yet? Love to see what the back end of that yellow mistress looks like now.
soon my friend, very soon. :-D To the best of my knowledge, my new slipon system should be here today or tomorrow! :-D :-D :-D Parts back from Devi maybe by the beginning of next week! :-D :-D :-D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts