Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In looking for a set of TORs for my 98 TBS I ran across a set for the later year TBS with the exhaust on each side. Does any one know if it would be a easy retro fit to my 98 with both pipes on the right? I assume they would slip on the ends of the pipes ok, but I would probably have some bracketing issues. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
You would have bracket issues. also I believe the later ones where a good bit longer so aesthetically they my not be great. Other than that its most likely that they would mount up to the headers ok.

98/99 TORs do still turn up, but also you might want to consider drilling the baffles from some stock mufflers. by doing that what you end up with is basically the TORs on the cheap, as from what I can see the TORs are the stock mufflers without the baffles fitted

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.