Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I am after a top box for my 2004 955 does anyone have one for sale or know where I can get one, silver if pos, but not a prob as I can get it spayed.
cheers john.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Hi John,

They come up on E-Bay quite regularly. In fact there are two on there now, and one is silver and it's at Birkenhead !!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Triumph-sprint-tiger-top-box-955i_W0QQitemZ170332373814QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Motorcycle_Parts?hash=item170332373814&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1689%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

The one I bought was the wrong colour, but with a bit of hassle with colour matching, I got it sprayed.

Good luck with your search :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks guys
yep got the siver one advert said for sprint or tiger. Only problem is I cant try it on my bike at the moment as it is with the insurance company after some fool knocked me of going the wrong way round a one way system:eek::mad:
The guy selling the box is a member of our local triumph club and is sure it fits the tiger.
Look forward to getting my bike back with new parts:) and trying out my new (second hand) top box.
Once again thanks for your help.
Cheers
john.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hi,

If you don't get sorted with a genuine Triumph top box, go for a givi fitted onto an adapter plate.

I actually prefer the givi.

PS I live in Heswall.

Regards

Chris

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks Chris I got sorted just waiting to get my bike bike so I make sure it fits:eek:
I have the givi one on at the moment but my wife finds it a bit uncomfortable so hoping with triumph one being designed for the job it wil be better.

john

1 - 6 of 6 Posts