Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UK BIKE Magazine calls Triumph Daytona T595 number 1 out of 50 coolest bikes ever!!!Awesome Recognition !!Love it :-D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Coolest ever? I don't know about that. :hammer: I'd say maybe the Moto Guzzi V8 or the Britten V1000, or maybe the John player Norton rotary special...

[ This message was edited by: Turin on 2006-12-30 02:55 ]

·
Registered
561 Posts
I think that by saying cool they also meant that it was a bike that anyone could own. The same cannot be said for the John Britten V1000 or the John Player Norton rotary special. I own and ride a T595 every day and I reckon it is the coolest bike I have ever owned. I wish I had a dollar for every time someone has come up and talked to me about this great motorcycle. Anyway thats my two bob's worth, safe and happy new year to all.

The Tankman
:-D :-D :-D

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Coolest bike ever? :???:

That's a bold statement since there's over 100 years of MC history to debate over that. I give credit where credit is due and don't get me wrong, I like the T595. Coolest bike EVER is a stretch though.

I really like the H3 Kawasaki. They don't make them like that anymore....

·
Registered
828 Posts
ill agree...it was my favorite daytona ....i loved my superIII and this 04 daytona is bad azz....but the looks and sound of my street fighter exhaust just made my 99 so dammmn nice.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I would have to say the T595 is a very cool bike and is the coolest bike I have ever owned and I have owned well more than my share bike( just at 27 ). The T595 was a rather big step for Triumph with all the many firsts for the company coming together all on one bike. My only regret was not being able to get one when it first came out in 97 as they were almost imposable to get back then. Atleast around here in New England.

Well, that is my two cents... :-D

·
Registered
561 Posts
Frankncycle, I was lucky enough too get the first black 595 in Aust. It is fantastic bike which served me well for eight years. She now going up to the National Auto Museum in Launceston to join her old and bigger sister a Z1502 Kwaka called Max, where she will live for the next year. Then I intend to turbo her and add a stack of carbon. I am also looking at putting a Harris or Sponden frame on her but will keep that fantastic single swinging arm. Anyway safe riding and if you get the chance to get a 595 crab it in both hands.

Cya The Tankman
:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
On 2007-01-19 12:06, Euro wrote:
I really like the H3 Kawasaki. They don't make them like that anymore....
They sure don't.
I am always looking for a good deal on one but I can't seem to find one...

They're always asking $4-$5000

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
<BR>On 2007-01-21 23:28, Linz wrote:
<BR>Wasn't the H3 the bike that you could hear the fuel emptying from the tank?
<BR>
<BR>That thing was thirsty.
<BR>
<BR>Linz
<BR>

<BR>
<BR>Yeah, but the rider sure had one he|| of a time in the process... :upthumb:

[ This message was edited by: fivehundo on 2007-01-22 12:47 ]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts