Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for an original tool kit that came with the 94 Daytona 1200. Can anyone help me source one in Europe

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
You can still get a new one from the dealer special order part no. 2300103-T0301, the little kit pn is T2300313.

I know the US bikebikebandit.com you'll can get it for 10% off the $80 list price. At madss.com you'll likely get it for 25% off making it about $60 and free ship in the 48 states. Not sure what BB in europe does.

If you are looking for "correct", I certainly understand restoring T3s to nice shape, but it is pretty expensive if you just want the basics. The only thing besides "original" that is kind of a search sometimes is the plug wrench (a thin walled 18mm suffices), and the 12mm allen for the rear eccentrics (I prefer a hex socket on a bar).

I have never seen a nice complete OEM T3 tool kit for sale on fleabay or anywhere else for sale, but I have not been looking all that hard.

The big kit has a pouch, little reversible screwdriver, plug socket that fits on the 12mm hex key to reach down the hole, little pliers, 10x12 spanner, 13x17 spanner 8mm spanner, 3/4/5/8/12mm allen. The little kit has a pouch, plug wrench 3/6/8/12mm allen.

Anyone know what the 6mm allen in the little kit (and not in the big kit) fits??

HTH

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey DJW
Thanks for the info. I'll check with Triumph Europe re a new kit and keep looking for the original. I'm a California boy and used to swapmeets, nothing like that here on the Algarve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts