Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
That doesn't look fun... What the heck happened?
I hope you're feeling better now.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bad heart valve, was like that for many year but got worse over the last 4 years till they had to replace my bad valve. That was the life support machine in Cardiac ICU taken by my wife with cell phone camera.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
And here we have the Machine That Goes "Bing!"

Hope you get to feelin' better. I'd rather ride a Monster than that hospital bed any day.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
You shouldn't ride without a helmet or leathers.

Glad you're out. When will you be able to get back on two (or one) wheels?

·
Registered
591 Posts
How'd it handle? Looks a bit sluggish in the corners.....

Just kidding. Glad to hear you're ok and can joke about it. Sucks about the heart valve, though. Looks like there's no more hot wax and strippers in your future.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Get well soon mate. I remember when they did the same thing to my brother about 30yrs ago, pulled his chest apart like an old carpenters tool box, now he has a scar the size of a tar snake. :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hey Brother I am glad to see you are in good spirits after that ordeal. Can you immagine having a bike that cost as much as that whole set-up!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Oi - I'll outbid that boy for the oxy - tis lovely crushed and snorted :razz:

Get well soon fella - and scars are cool. My old fencing master had had a triple bypass (this is a triple forum btw) and used to call the neck one his duelling scar. He still won competitions afterwards though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts