Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried the LSL's for about four months. They looked awesome and really tricked the bike out. I didn't mind the aggressive riding position and if I were twenty years younger and forty pounds lighter I would have kept them on.

I'm going to miss the look but I'm old and kind of like riding upright :)

·
Registered
694 Posts
I've been thinking about trying the LSL's myself, but age has held me back. Did you have to make any changes in the fork ears to install them? Did you have to lower the front end? tturbo2

·
Registered
652 Posts
I tried the LSL's for about four months. They looked awesome and really tricked the bike out. I didn't mind the aggressive riding position and if I were twenty years younger and forty pounds lighter I would have kept them on.

I'm going to miss the look but I'm old and kind of like riding upright :)
Same here, which is why I can only ride the Speed Triple for short distances! :D

·
Premium Member
6,462 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I had to lower the forks 1 inch. The rear was already 1/2 inch lower due to going to the 180/55 tire.

Adjustable clip ons like the ones Apex makes would be nice but I'm going to leave things they way they are and simply enjoy the ride :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Its all about what fits you and your size. I love my LSL's. Perfect riding position for me. But you have to keep your core in shape too! hah

1 - 7 of 7 Posts