Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As implied by my handle, I live in California. Land of all things wierd and socially unacceptable. One of the people that comes to my bar told me last night that their family would be having "Tofurkey" this year. To which I answered a very confused, "The hell is 'Tofurkey'?" This pillar of morality, who by the way is drinking like a fish on a monday night, proceeds to tell me that his family will be protesting the slaughter of "millions of innocent turkeys for the pleasure of a ******* holiday." By eating a "turkey" made of Tofu...

:pssd:

Now, as a bouncer I have the option to toss anyone and everyone on their ear for anything I deam appropriate. Did I? No. Why? Because this hybrid driving, tofurkey eatin', hemp shirt wearin', hippie reject, retard had a $160 tab.

It is, after all, a business. Besides, I thought it just a bit ironic
that this do-goody, enviro-freak, turkey f#cker, was a raging alcoholic.

Happy Holidays!!! :-g

·
Registered
643 Posts
It would've been worth the $160 to toss him out on his ear. After all, a tofu turkey is sacrilege. Me, I'm invited to Cholesterol Heaven, as the hostess is making something called Turducken. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :chug:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Red Neck Holiday huh? Seems some people are losing their heritage. Good for him then, more turkey for us "red necks".
I've been toying with the idea of Turduken myself. A turkey stoffed with a duck which is stuffed with a chicken. More meat for everyone!

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Hmm... actually, it was pretty much a New England elitist kinda thing, whereby they celebrated the heritage bequeathed them by the uptight puritans who ventured across the big ocean to escape religious intolerance (and, ironically, practice their own brand of the same).

The holiday was heavily resisted by folks here in the south who considered it a Yankee institution.

That said, turkey is yummy. Especially deep fried. With sides of okra and grits.

·
Registered
337 Posts
no offense to caltriple but yuk foo to those california liberal dumbsass, morons that live there.....Again I hope you are not there when that whole freaking state falls off into the ocean. Oops I guess I should tone it down somewhat....NOT!sean

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
good point cali. i can hear a distant wife bitching and looking at eveyr label the man puts in his shopping cart to see what it's made of. all the while, he's dying from alcohol.

and the turduken sounds insane good. i'm actually thinking about putting strips of bacon under the turkey skin. (oven bagged) - wish i had a turkey fryer. i've never had a turkey that tasted to excellent. amazing taste. (first soaked in salt water)

fook, now i'm all hungry.
-b

[ This message was edited by: zooplancton on 2006-11-21 21:10 ]

·
Registered
643 Posts
On 2006-11-21 21:01, MrBiff2You wrote:
On 2006-11-21 20:09, ORCA wrote:
Again I hope you are not there when that whole freaking state falls off into the ocean.
Dude... you should take a yoga class or maybe get some raw food to reduce some of that hostility. Can't we all just get along?

:-D
Aw, take it easy on ORCA - he's just pissed off because he has to live in Missouri.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
On 2006-11-21 20:09, ORCA wrote:
no offense to caltriple but yuk foo to those california liberal dumbsass, morons that live there.....Again I hope you are not there when that whole freaking state falls off into the ocean. Oops I guess I should tone it down somewhat....NOT!sean
As it happens I live on high ground. I was also a scout in the army. So my rifle and I will be perched atop said high ground, picking off all the hippies that bothered with swim lessons. All those in bass boats will be considered friendlies and, therefor, alowed to pass unmaimed.
:upthumb:

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
This thread is great...

FOR ME TO POOP ON!

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
On 2006-11-21 21:01, MrBiff2You wrote:

Dude... you should take a yoga class
:-D
I heard an ad for AM/PM and their double strength coffee. It said to drink it before Yoga class so you wouldn't end up in the back with the smelly guy. I'm sure yoga attendees all get wired before yoga class. :roll:

I like tofu, never tried a tofurkey, too non-traditional. I'll be roasting a nice bird the old-fashioned way (fill in witty comment). Cali, good luck on the hippie watch...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts