Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm back riding a T again ,and I'm SO friggin happy
2007 T100 /Orange and silver/1000 on the clock/King and queen seat/center stand . The seat is great but may sell it
My day started out with me riding from sidmouth to south west Wales ,really enjoying the days riding and knew that there was a Bike shop near by that had a Bonne in stock which was orange :rolleyes: .Now I Had go and take a look .
Well the deals was just right :D
All the documents I had on my person :p and there was me riding home on meee new bike .
430mile round trip (wales has some great roads) and I'm feeling a little pooped .
regards Lewi :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
All the best from pete from plymouth, which dealer did you get your bike from , and see you on the plymouth mega run 14 june
Pete

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Just how much you like your new bike literally jumps off the page. Felt like I was along for the ride, not to mention the negotiations! Love the color (ok, guys, I concede ... colour) combination.

Bob

·
Registered
142 Posts
Is it true that there were 50 T100 07 models produced in the Lucifer orange and silver (02 centennial colours) to get rid of the carbuterated models that were left in the factory.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Pictures?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts