Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
On 2006-04-18 07:50, DJ wrote:
i wave at hot women. and since i live in new hampshire, i don't wave all that often.
You said it.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I'm with John & Kevin. I do the wave when it's safe, and try not to get into a mental state about whether someone else waves back. I, also, miss some oncoming riders, do I don't get worked up when I don't see the lowered 'V', which I interpret as a peace sign-probably went too far with that analysis.
I kinda like the brotherhood/sisterhood aspect of it-especially the sisterhood part.
My only complaint is that the crotchrocket people seem to never wavewaive. Cruisers almost always wave.
Cheers
Bob

·
Registered
26 Posts
I do wave but sometimes nod depending on the situation. The nice thing about wearing a full face helmet is if they don't wave back I can curse them as loud as I want and it feels very therapeutic. :cuss:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Me I wave at every thing even skateboards. Just those snooty Triumph owners on there superior British bikes they don’t get a wave from me, no sir no wave to that lot. The Speedmaster and America crowed are the worst thinking that only Britain can make a cruiser, sitting there with there legs out front noses in the air like they did something in there pants, no sir they never get a wave from me. And then there are those Daytona boys thinking they are on the Isle of Man racing or something. They come by so fast they don’t even see you so I don’t wave at them either. The Bonnie riders well they are in a time warp thinking they are still in the 60’s or something so they don’t see anything unless it’s old and falling apart, so for them no wave either. As for the Tiger lot well I am not sure if they think they are doing the Roof of Africa or what always looking for the alternate route so they are so busy looking for the pothole to ride through that they also don’t get a wave from me, no sir can’t wave at someone that riders a dirt bike on normal roads. Thinking of it I only wave at one other Triumph owner yes sir if they are on a Red/Black Speedmaster then maybe they will get a wave from me and then only if they are wearing old leathers. Other than that I still love waving at all my fellow bikers it’s like my extended family.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts