Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really liking the looks on that remus can i saw on jacklilley.com, now i remembered that Spendthrift has mounted one on his triple.

Thing i'm worried about is if you'r still able to mount the passenger pegs without issues as ill be having a passenger now and then. Also wondering if anyone knows if the passenger pegs from a GSXR k5 will fit without touching the exhaust.

Im just looking for a cheaper alternative then the arrow 3-1 and i really like this can, but i need to have the passenger pegs on sadly.

This is the can btw:

·
Registered
429 Posts
The can is great and plenty loud without removing the baffle,the GSXR pegs fit straight on you just have to grind off the can hanger lugs,nothing else needs any alteration.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On 2007-01-31 14:41, Spendthrift wrote:
The can is great and plenty loud without removing the baffle,the GSXR pegs fit straight on you just have to grind off the can hanger lugs,nothing else needs any alteration.

So the footpegs dont get in the way of the silencer at all? thats my main concern!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
That Remus can hanger does look a bit odd. Maybe just maybe the Gixxer footpeg can hanger can be used instead to hold the Remus.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On 2007-02-01 02:07, Avi8or wrote:
That Remus can hanger does look a bit odd. Maybe just maybe the Gixxer footpeg can hanger can be used instead to hold the Remus.
I've been thinking about this to, theres a hanger anyway and if the peg doesnt come to low it should be able to fit a little brace to mount the silencer.

·
Registered
429 Posts
The can hanger is less noticeable when the Gixer pegs are on i don't think it looks to bad ,defiantly a massive improvement on stock or Tors,and for not much expense.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts