Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all. just wanted to give my impressions after narking/pipes/rejetting my 08 Bonne.
I loved my Bonneville bfore i did all this but now.......Im soooooo satisfied. I installed the nark and put on NH peashooters and rejetted with 42's that came with the nark. I took it for a quick spin and i gotta tell ya.Holy ****!!!!
Its so much smoother. I didnt dyno or anything. Im going on pure feel. The throttle response was a thousand times better than stock. I felt an instant increase in torque and the sound was amazing. My gas mileage didnt really change all so far. Im very happy with these mods and i highly recommend them to make your bike much more enjoyable to ride. Im sure you all know this allready but im so happy i need to express it hahahaha. if your pondering...just do it. youll never regret it

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Its a disease - soon you be saying the same thing once you changed out the carbs, swapped the cams, enlarged the valves and increased the bore...

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
Still hesitating - I've got TORs and really don't want louder pipes. I don't think removing the airbox would do much for me.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still hesitating - I've got TORs and really don't want louder pipes. I don't think removing the airbox would do much for me.
i switched the pipes first before i did the air box. it was really nice then. after i switched out the airbox it really smoothed out the throttle response. my peashooters a nice deep tone but def not obnoxious. just loud enough to let people know im there but not enough to make the neighbors angry. I never heard tors in person so i cant really compare.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts