Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was visiting my local dealership yesterday asking about Triumph forums etc. They told me.

Moto400, a Triumph Dealer in Dawsonville Ga., has become the sponsoring dealership to Riders Association of Triumph (RAT) for North Georgia and Atlanta. They said they maintain an email database for RAT events. If you are interested, go to www.moto400.com, and sign up on the right side for their newsletter. Check the box for RAT.

Also - They have an event for this Saturday:
Saturday March 21
4 - 6 Free refreshments and socializing, and discounts on Triumph Merchandise
6:30 Leave for ride and ride for a little while on backroads
Dinner - Curuso's in Dahlonega

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wasn't able to find RAT events or rides on Moto400. I own a 2008 America, and want to know if any North Ga/Atl Triumph riders have weekend rides, etc, on which they wouldn't mind another rider tagging along.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Wasn't able to find RAT events or rides on Moto400. I own a 2008 America, and want to know if any North Ga/Atl Triumph riders have weekend rides, etc, on which they wouldn't mind another rider tagging along.
aetelman,

First off welcome to the boards, and welcome to Triumph. Unfortunately Moto400 has since closed down, but as G-Two said we have some of the best roads around here in the North, GA mountains. Freedom Powersports has two locations with Truimph (Kennesaw & Lawrenceville) with RAT packs that meet up and ride. Kennesaw meets up at the dealership on the 3rd Thurs of each month, and Lawrenceville meets up on the 2nd Wed of each month in Buford (We've been meeting at the Tilted Kilt). If you'll shoot me your email I'll get you on our mailing lists.

Cheers,

Doug

[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts