1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Pirelli angel st!!!!

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Perelli Diablo Supersport. Got the om my TT now. Unfortunately they're wore slap out now. Waiting for them to go on sale @ Cyclegear again. Soon I hope, I want to ride it again!

Or Conti-motions.

But favs were Michilin Pilot Powers. Just out of my price range now (crappy job) and wear out too soon for commuting on.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I think we need to know how you use the bike, if you use it on twisty mountain roads and the occasional track day then you will need a tyre like the M5 or Pilot power. If it's mainly used for commuting and long straight runs then something like a Pilot road or Roadsmart will be better as they still give good grip but have a hard middle to last longer.

Watch and read some online reviews and pick a winner, then shop around to get the best deal on them.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live in an area that is pretty flat, but I like to find the twisties, I really won't be commuting to much on the Daytona, Its more of fun riding. I have my Tiger for the long hauls... The bike has a relativity new set of Dunlops Sport-max.

·
Registered
165 Posts
They're usually pretty good, I had sportmax Qualifier 2's before the Metzeler's and they gave good grip but the rear moved about a bit. I was not happy with that and the Metzeler's are much more stable and appear to be lasting longer.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They're usually pretty good, I had sportmax Qualifier 2's before the Metzeler's and they gave good grip but the rear moved about a bit. I was not happy with that and the Metzeler's are much more stable and appear to be lasting longer.
Hey that's good to know. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts