Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i knew it was inevitable, so i went ahead and kicked the bike over in the garage today to get my first tip over and out of the way. j/k, my 100 lb dog decided to try and jump on the back and take a ride,and in the process causing me to loose my footing(and the bike) sent me to the ground. broke the right side foot peg off at the mount(peg only-mount is fine) and broke the end of the brake lever off.not much in terms of damage i guess, and better than a broken foot or something....but i was wondering:

1) anyone know where i can find replacement foot pegs? bikebandit says 70 bucks a piece for oem pegs :eek::eek: or if someone wants to sell me their old pegs after a rear-set conversion or something.

and

2)will the $20 brake lever from bella corse be about the same as the factory lever? the one that is on it is already adjustable, but only 4 ways...

2004 bonneville black

thanks all.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Any mods planned for the dog ? :p
or are you adding a side car so he can ride along?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sidecar...hmmm....

that may be an idea...i dont know though, he's a german shepard, might have to involve a bmw and me investing in a nazi helmet :p

·
Registered
136 Posts
oberons

the best price seems to be new bonneville.com for 45 - I wanted a different color, so I ordered mine from demonbikes out of the UK. PM me if you are serious about just replacing the broken peg.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
YZF footpegs fit the Bonnie and cost about $35 bucks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts