Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Anyone got information on why the TigerTriple website doesn't seem to be working ??

Along with this one, it's the go-to site for all things Steamer and 955 related.

·
Super Moderator
2,893 Posts
I don't think I'm a member but if I go there I see this.

·
Super Moderator
2,893 Posts
I guess I am a member, haven't logged in for 4 years but I was able to login and look around.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just had a look & it's not looking like it should do. Not sure what the issue is but hope it gets sorted, as has been said, it's the go-to site for Steamers & Girlys

·
Registered
1 Posts
The site has closed as far as I can tell. I have used it for well over 10 years, and it was a deep well of knowledge.
Basically the gentleman who ran it "Mustang" AKA Ken died in February and the site has slowly deteriorated since then and now seems to have disappeared. Ken did not own the site, but he ran it and he was one of the most useful sources of information on Steamers around. Sorely missed.

·
Registered
88 Posts
There was talk on the site of having new admins to keep the site running & an admin who was absent for a while was getting the site up & running again. There was even an offer of server space from someone to keep the resource available.

It was fixed & running well last week but I'm just getting a server busy error message now.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will be gutted if all that knowledge goes. Proper deep knowledge of modern Tiger's, lots of "how to's" that people put a lot of work into making :(. Knowledge that, with the greatest of respect, I don't think this site has :unsure:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts