Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a new cycle world and saw the new Triumph Tiger! AAAA! I thought it was supposed to be an enduro type bike....Looks alot like a speedy with a bunch of fiberglass! I kinda like the look if that were the type of bike I wanted! aNYONE GET A CHANCE TO RIDE IT YET?sean....

· Registered
521 Posts
I just ordered one yesterday. Unfortuanately I have to give up the Speedy. But l like you noted the Tiger has many attributes like the Speedy and the Sprint. Therefore, i presume it will be the best of both. I will be riding my Speedy for the last time today as I take it to the dealership for consignment, I'm going to miss her, definately one of the most fun bikes I have ever owned. :???: :-D :???: :-D :???: :-D :)

[ This message was edited by: OKCTriple on 2006-10-28 06:58 ]

· Registered
2,590 Posts
I really like the looks of the new Tiger-dont think I coluld dump my white speedy though. My son keeps his new Sprint here so I get to ride that one and I really like it too. Maybe I could get one as an add on to our fleet of Triumphs. I wish!!

· Registered
3,343 Posts
From the photos it looks like its basically a Sprint 1050 motor in a Speed Triple frame, with a taller suspension and dual sport riding position.

· Registered
3,343 Posts
Aha! I see the similarity in design their going for with the new Triumph sport range;

You'll notice the same on the Sprint ST if they had a wallpaper for it. The body shaping and designs are flowing together for me now. Can't wait to see what the baby speed and new big daytona look like if Triumph has the balls to bring out a new big race bike...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.