Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
30,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Jefff1 has organised the procurement of a fun sticker for Tigers.

Here is the draft version. Final version will be cleaner and better:

The actual size is 4"

Stickers are $4.50 each, and they are printed on high quality reflective backing.

Price includes shipping and handling withing the 50 US states. Shipping outside of the USA will cost a little more, probably only an extra 1 or 2 dollars per order (not per sticker in that case).

To order them PM me, and I will give you the pay pal details.

We have a limited amount of stickers, I think they will go fast. If there is enough interest we can get more made.

Here is Jeff, modelling the new stickers:

Here is my bike:

·
Premium Member
8,400 Posts
Hmmm.. I definitely wan't one and my experience is stickers eventually fade or fall off. If they are closer to $3, put me down for 4. If they are glow in the dark or reflective, I will take an even half dozen, even if they cost more.

Hey actually, can you get that rastorized and maybe do a T-Shirt and/or patch as well? :)

·
30,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It doesn't usually add too much. It's typically good quality material too. I am also interested in reflective versions. So we'll get the info and take it from there.

·
Premium Member
8,400 Posts
Sounds like a plan! Let us know! I would still like to see those TRN Union Jack stickers done in reflective as well :)

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Premium Member
8,400 Posts
Very nice. My poor TRN Union Jack sticker seems to be turning black, much like those receipts when you leave then on the windshield, exposed to the sun :(

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
30,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The stickers are going to be priced at $4.50 each, which will include postage to all areas of the USA. If you are abroad, there will be something like a dollar surcharge per order (not per sticker) to make up the airmail cost. The stickers are a little pricier, because we went with the high quality laminated reflective material. Still a good deal in my opinion.

I am not taking orders yet, it will be a week or so before I have the stickers and am ready to do that.

Transaction will be via paypal.

Stay tuned, I'll post ordering details soon, which will basically involve PMing me your order and details.

Those of you who said "put me down for a couple" or whatever, will also need to PM me your order.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts