Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
4301 - 4320 of 4320 Posts

·
Registered
Tiger 900 GT Pro
396 Posts
My Tiger at a Boxing Gym

New Challenge. Here we have two local coffee shops, the Dark Horse and the Red Parrot.

The new challenge is your Tiger at a coffee shop named after an animal. It can be mammal, bird, fish, amoeba, whatever your local coffee buffs have decided.

·
Premium Member
7,459 Posts
Here you go Pete... My Tiger at Denver Truck & Trailer.

For my new challenge I would like a picture of your Tiger at a business that has an Animal As Part Of Their Logo.

Have an enjoyable ride playing Tiger Tag-O-Rama and be safe.

Bob

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Previous challenge "...a picture of your Tiger at a business that has an Animal As Part Of Their Logo". I think I found something rather unusual, here is my Tiger with the workshop of a falconer:

I thought that type of job had disappeared centuries ago, but obviously not. For the new challenge I would like to see your bike at a tennis court:

Ride safely

Pete

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Previous challenge "...your Tiger at a Sushi restaurant":

Here is my bike with an outlet of the Spanish Seat car maker:

So for the new challenge I would like to see your bike with something Spain or Latino related. Just be creative.

Ride safely

Pete

·
Premium Member
7,459 Posts
Here you go Pete... My Tiger at Museo De Las Americas... https://museo.org/

For my new challenge I would like a picture of your Tiger at a Mexican Restaurant. Home – EL TACO DE MEXICO El Taco De Mexico serves as they advertise "authentic" Mexican food. The food here is as close to what I have experienced on my numerous road trips on my Tiger to Baja and mainland Mexico.

Here are a couple of places I have stopped to eat along the side of the road on my travels in Mexico.

Bob

·
Registered
Tiger 900 GT Pro
396 Posts
My Tiger at a Mexican Restaurant.

Here we have beautiful Lake Macquarie near my home. Your new challenge is a pic of your Tiger overlooking water, a lake, the ocean, a river, whatever is in your neighbourhood.

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Previous challenge "...your Tiger with a Classic/Vintage Motorcycle":

Assuming that this old beamer is OK, for the new challenge I would like to see your bike with a billboard:

This one informs Joe Public that in this weeks lottery jackpot 52 million bucks are up for grabs.

Ride safely

Pete

·
Premium Member
7,459 Posts
Here you go Pete... My Tiger with a Billboard which just so happens to be a Lottery Billboard. Larger billboard for a larger lottery dollar amount... hahaha

For my new challenge I would like a picture of your Tiger at a Car Wash.

Bob

·
Registered
2001 Thunderbird, 2016 Tiger Explorer, 1996 Piaggio Sfera
47 Posts
Hello guys,

bad weather and family holidays are over. Here are my tiger with a car wash.

Next, I would be happy about a bike with a town hall. My photo shows the town hall of my hometown Rostock.

Greetings, Rostiger.

·
Premium Member
7,459 Posts
Welcome back Peter… I hope the torrential rains and flooding didn’t impact you.

Bob

·
Registered
Tiger 900 GT Pro
396 Posts
My Tiger at Newcastle Town Hall. Sorry about the blown out pic, the sun won't move around behind me. :)

New challenge is about suburb/town names. Here's a sign for Adamstown and Charlestown, suburbs of Newcastle.

I've no idea who Adam and Charles were, but most towns seem to be named after men. So I went looking for a place named after a woman. The only sign I could find for Maryville was on a bridge so I couldn't get close.

The new challenge is your Tiger with a sign for a town/suburb/city named after a woman.

4301 - 4320 of 4320 Posts