Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
4281 - 4300 of 4320 Posts

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Previous challenge "...your Tiger at a Cinema/Movie Theater":

In my ongoing quest to get our city-dwelling participants out into the countryside, for the new challenge I would like to see your bike at a farm machinery shop:

Ride safely

Pete

·
Premium Member
7,459 Posts
Here you go Joseph... My Tiger at Elitch Gardens Amusement Park.

For my new challenge I would like a picture of your Tiger at an Indoor Sports Arena. Here is my Tiger at Ball Arena home of the Denver Nuggets and the Colorado Avalanche.

Have an enjoyable ride playing Tiger Tag-O-Rama and be safe.

Bob

·
Premium Member
7,459 Posts
Here you go Pete... My Tiger at a Skatepark.

For my new challenge I would like a picture of your Tiger with a Satellite Dish Antenna.

Bob

·
Premium Member
7,459 Posts
Here you go Pete... My Tiger with a non-camouflaged cell phone tower.

For my new challenge I would like a picture of your Tiger at a Shop That Sells Reptiles.

Bob

·
Registered
Tiger 900 GT Pro
396 Posts
My Tiger at a reptile store.
These are the guys from the store. They were just closing and asked if I needed anything before they shut up shop. I told them about the Tiger Tagorama and they were happy to be in the pic.

New challenge - your Tiger with a frog. A real frog, frog sculpture, frog logo, street sign for Frog Street, anything with a frog.

·
Premium Member
7,459 Posts
Here you go @Dr.Shifty... My Tiger at Eat The Frog Fitness.

For my new challenge let's follow the same criteria that Dr.Shifty used for the frog but in this challenge I would like a Horse with your Tiger.

Bob

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Previous challenge "...a Horse with your Tiger". I found the same horse as you did, Bob:

For the new challenge I would like to see your bike at a bike store selling bikes that are missing the most important bike component; triple cylinders. So I would like to see your bike at a pushbike store:

Ride safely

Pete

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here you go Pete; a Tiger with a pushbikestore:

Like some of you maybe notice, this isn't my Tigerbaby. It's one of the Testbikes from the store I work in. But Pete allowed me to play anyways, I hope for the rest it's okay too🤗

For the new challenge I would like to see your Tiger at a driving school:

I hope you all have a great day and enjoy the ride🍀🌻🏍💨

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,459 Posts
Yes @Anaira your tag using a demo Tiger from your dealership is perfectly fine… 👍 I’m glad you had the time and opportunity to take a break from work and tag Pete’s challenge Ariana.

Hopefully being able to ride a demo Tiger while you are at work will allow you to be more active playing Tiger Tag-O-Rama in the future. It’s always nice having you participate.

I trust all is well with you and Mr. Grizzly.

Bob

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Previous challenge: "Your Tiger with a Jaguar...". Here is my Tiger with two slightly more recent models:

After this blast from Britain, for the new challenge I would like to see your bike with something that is linked to the Dutch. Here is my bike with an outlet of the Royal Dutch Shell:

Ride safely

Pete

·
Registered
Tiger 900 GT Pro
396 Posts
Famous product around here is fine wine. My city of Newcastle, the Aussie one, is at the head of the Hunter Valley, one of Australia's premier wine growing regions. This is a newish inner city winemaker - not open today. :(

And ... if you'd like to pay £145.00 for a bottle of Hunter Valley wine in the UK, here it is. :)

New challenge. Your Tiger next to a tram or train that has been converted into a shop, cafe, house, space port - any carriage conversion.
This one is Harry's Cafe de Wheels, a bit of a river-front icon here in Newcastle.

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Nice challenge (especially given that the cafe has "The Tiger" written on it), but I'll have to sit this one out, as I was unable to find one in Switzerland.

·
Premium Member
7,459 Posts
4281 - 4300 of 4320 Posts