Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
4261 - 4280 of 4319 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,459 Posts
Damn!!!! I just got back and I got aced on both challenges today... While I was out getting a picture of a Caboose I saw Joseph had already tagged that challenge and put up his new challenge of a Race Track. So off I go to get a Race Track... I just got home and I see Peter tagged the race track... :cry:

Well I'm not going to let my efforts go to waste... ;)

Here is my Tiger with a Caboose.

I actually got 2 Race Tracks although they aren't horse tracks they are for motorsports.

Here is my Tiger at Bandimere Speedway where the NHRA Mile-High Nationals take place every year. Events - Bandimere Speedway

They were having a private event today and here are the times of a couple of cars that just did a run.

Not too far away is Thunder Valley which is a Motocross Track... This year the Toyota Pro Motocross National is taking place June 5. The track is currently closed as they are preparing the track for the upcoming national event. ThunderValley MX – Colorado’s Best Motocross Track

Have an enjoyable ride playing Tiger Tag-O-Rama and be safe.

Bob

·
Premium Member
7,459 Posts
Here you go Joseph... My Tiger with a Rocket. This Rocket was created for the Burning Man Festival in 2009. Rocket Landing Brings Ice Cream to Lowry | Front Porch

I was going to use this Statue Of An Animal for Pete's challenge yesterday but by the time I got home Joseph had already tagged the challenge. So I'm using this picture for my new challenge today. I would like a picture of your Tiger with some Yard Art. As you can see this cow is a Denver Nuggets fan who are currently in the NBA playoffs.

Bob

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Previous challenge "...a picture of your Tiger with some Yard Art":

Here is another one with a totem pole and a grizzly bear:

The grizzly bear was erected to commemorate a local bikers record breaking trip around the world. That bear is also the new challenge: I would like to see your bike with a wood carving:

Ride safely

Pete

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey my dear Tiger-Friends🏍💨🌻
Here you go Pete; the Tigerbaby at a toystore

It's the Spatz & Co Kinderwelt (Sparrow & Co children's world) toystore in Einsiedeln.

For the next challenge I would like to see your Tiger with a (street)sign for animals. Like this nice Dog-Toilette sign😄

I had no idea signs like this even exist until today😅
Let me see what weird animal signs you have in your countries 🤗

Have a great day everyone and enjoy the ride 😎🏍💨💃
Sunny greetings, Ariana

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Previous challenge "...a (street)sign for animals". That challenge deservers a specific response; I followed one of those signs and found the actual dog toilet itself, also depicting a dog:

For the new challenge I wanted to show a public toilet for humans, but couldn't find one anywhere near me. So the new challenge is the next best; your bike with a plumber's shop:

Ride safely

Pete

·
Premium Member
7,459 Posts
What a pleasant surprise to see @Anaira back in the game... I hope all is well with you and Mr. Grizzly Ariana. It has been too hot these days to ride motorcycles but this morning I got out early before the 100+ degree temperatures arrive later today. Here is my Tiger Pete at a Plumber's Shop.

For my new challenge I would like a picture of your Tiger with something that is Larger Than In Real Life.

Bob

·
Premium Member
7,459 Posts
A bit toasty riding a motorcycle... especially a Tiger Triple... hahaha

But I'm home now after going out to tag Joseph's challenge. Here is my Tiger at Watercourse Foods a Vegan Restaurant. Watercourse Foods

Keeping with the restaurant challenge let's do a 180 and find a restaurant that serves food from the hoof rather than plant based. For my new challenge I would like a picture of your Tiger at a Steak Restaurant. Bastien's Restaurant – Home of the Sugar Steak – Denver Local Steak, Burger, Seafood, Pasta

Bob

·
Premium Member
2010 Speed Triple, 2014 Tiger 800
223 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,459 Posts
Here you go Pete... My Tiger at a place where Caravans/Recreational Vehicles are sold.

For my new challenge I would like a picture of your Tiger at a Cinema/Movie Theater.

Bob

4261 - 4280 of 4319 Posts