Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

4041 - 4060 of 4083 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Previous challenge: "...a picture of your Tiger where Acupuncture is done":

The sign isn't really well readable, so here is a close-up:

Here is my Tiger with an outlet of the German Aldi supermarket chain:

So the new challenge is your bike with a supermarket that doesn't originate from your country of residence.

Ride safely

Pete

·
Registered
2001 Thunderbird, 2016 Tiger Explorer
12 Posts
Hi,

I'm new here. Pete told me about the game here. Hope I do everything right spontaneously. Take up the challenge:) Motorcycle in front of Danish supermarket in Germany:

Next task: motorcycle in front of fish shop:

I am happy to be with you!

Greetings, Peter.

·
Premium Member
7,368 Posts
Hi,

I'm new here. Pete told me about the game here. Hope I do everything right spontaneously. Take up the challenge:) Motorcycle in front of Danish supermarket in Germany:

View attachment 745371

Next task: motorcycle in front of fish shop:

View attachment 745373

I am happy to be with you!

Greetings, Peter.
Welcome to the Tiger Forum and Tiger Tag-O-Rama @Rostiger. You did it perfectly!!!

Bob

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello Bob,

thanks!

I've just started reading "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" in the German edition. I'll see if I understand everything. I think that partly takes place in your region.

Greetings, Rostiger.

·
Premium Member
7,368 Posts
Here you go Peter... my Tiger at Seattle Fish Company... Seattle Fish Co. | Sustainable Seafood

For my new challenge I would like a picture of your Tiger at an Optical Shop.

“You see things vacationing on a motorcycle in a way that is completely different from any other. In a car you’re always in a compartment, and because you’re used to it you don’t realize that through that car window everything you see is just more TV. You’re a passive observer and it is all moving by you boringly in a frame. On a cycle the frame is gone. You’re completely in contact with it all. You’re in the scene, not just watching it anymore, and the sense of presence is overwhelming. That concrete whizzing by five inches below your foot is the real thing, the same stuff you walk on, it’s right there, so blurred you can’t focus on it, yet you can put your foot down and touch it anytime, and the whole thing, the whole experience, is never removed from immediate consciousness.”
― Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Have an enjoyable ride playing Tiger Tag-O-Rama and be safe.

Bob

·
Registered
12 Posts
Great - the Fish Co. and the text from the book!

Let's see who can find an optician.

In northern Germany, the road salt is a bit annoying at the moment. My tiger complained.

All the best!

·
Registered
517 Posts
The snow has mostly melted, so I went out for a ride. Previous challenge "...a picture of your Tiger at an Optical Shop". Here is my Tiger with an optometrist in Uznach:

Here is another part of that town:

This is an old silk weaving factory about to be demolished. So the new challenge is your bike with a smokestack. The stork nesting on top (and being the reason why that thing hasn't yet been torn down) is optional.

Ride safely

Pete

·
Premium Member
7,368 Posts
Here you go Pete... My Tiger with a smokestack.

For my new challenge I would like a picture of your Tiger with signage in a language not native to your home country.

Bob

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hi Bob

I absolutely love that new challenge, as that definitely is one heck of a task for me, because it excludes all those three languages that I know (English, French and German) plus the other two languages native to Switzerland that I don't really speak overly well (Italian and Romansh), but which are native to this country.

This might take some time, but be assured that I'll try my best.

@Peter from Rostock: are there any Danish or other foreign language signs in your part of the world?

Ride safely

Pete

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice second picture with the smokestack!

I think we actually have a Danish or Swedish shop at the port. For the truck drivers who buy beer for the ferry trip. And there could be a Russian shop in town. I would have to look.

But we currently have -10 degrees Celsius. I think that's 14 degrees Fahrenheit...🥶

·
Premium Member
7,368 Posts
If I remember correctly Pete we had this challenge a long while back and if I’m not mistaken you posted it. If this proves to be too much of a challenge let me know and I can post a different one.

Best,

Bob

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi,

here tiger in front of shop with foreign language label. Here you can buy alcohol cheaper than in Scandinavia:

Next a picture tiger in front of a crane.

All the best! Greetings, Rostiger:)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Previous challenge "...tiger in front of a crane":

Here is another one in a quarry used to lift heavy boulders:

So the new challenge is your bike at a quarry.

Ride safely

Pete

·
Premium Member
7,368 Posts
Here you go Pete... My Tiger at a Quarry.

For my new challenge I would like a picture of your Tiger with a building that has a dome.

Bob

·
Registered
517 Posts
Previous challenge "...a picture of your Tiger with a building that has a dome":

For the new challenge I would like to see your bike with a building that bridges a road:

Ride safely

Pete

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey my dear Tigerfriends🏍💨🤗
Today at my lunch break, I took my Tigerbaby on the first little ride this year and looked up the "actual" challenge:

Unfortunately I didn't had time afterwards to load it up.
Pete was quicker than I but he said I still can load it up :)

I look forward to play with you again and hope you all have a great day!🏍💨💃🍀

Sunny regars, Ariana 🌻

4041 - 4060 of 4083 Posts