Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

4021 - 4040 of 4083 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,368 Posts
Completely fine by me!
I trust your aches and pains weren't too bad Bob?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
I have more aches and pains from raking leaves yesterday Mark than I did from my incident... hahaha

Bob

·
Premium Member
7,368 Posts
First I want to thank Pete and Mark for being considerate in allowing me to continue to participate in Tiger Tag-O-Rama on my Triumph Bonneville while my Tiger is out of commission.

Here is a picture of my Bonnie at my buddy Archie's Lawn Mower Repair Shop. I purchased my lawn mower from Archie and he services it for me as needed. He also deals in snow blowers in the Winter months.

For my new challenge I would like a picture of your Tigers at a Theatre where live performances are put on. Here is my Bonneville at the Denver Civic Theatre.

Have an enjoyable ride playing Tiger Tag-O-Rama and be safe.

Bob

·
Registered
517 Posts
Previous challenge "...a picture of your Tigers at a Theatre where live performances are put on":

Apologies for visiting the same theatre as when we last had this challenge in June. It appears all our theatres are either in pedestrianised inner cities without vehicular access or are little village theatres that are hidden in council buildings without any visible "theatre" signs, so this was the only one that worked for me.
For the new challenge I would like to see your bike at a driving school:

Ride safely

Pete

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hy my dear Tigerfriends😊
The weather is so nice this weekend, I couldn't let my Tigerbaby in the dark garage😊 last week my back didn't let me drive🙈
Old challenge: Tigerbaby at a driving school- here you go pete:

For the new challenge I'd like to see your tigers in front of a sewing store😎 if you can't find one it also can be a dressmaker😎

I hope you all having a great day , sunny regards, Ariana 🌻💃

·
Premium Member
7,368 Posts
What a nice surprise to have @Anaira our Swiss Miss Tiger rider tag Pete's challenge... (y) Here you go Ariana, my Tiger at Fancy Tiger Crafts where they have all things for sewing and knitting.... Fancy Tiger Crafts

I will use this picture of my tag for a 2 for 1... For my new challenge I would like a picture of your Tiger with something that references "Tiger." It can be in the name, a picture, or perhaps a statue. Let's see what you Tiger Riders can come up with.

Bob

·
Registered
517 Posts
Refreshing two degrees today (35°F), so I went out to find "...a picture of your Tiger with something that references Tiger". Here is my Tiger in downtown Zürich with this toy store:

The picture is also a two-in-one: for the new challenge I would like to see your bike at a non-franchised toy store.

Ride safely

·
Registered
517 Posts
Around zero degrees (32°F) and freezing fog above 900 metres - about as good as it gets here in Heidiland this time of the year. Previous challenge "...a picture of your Tiger with a Pedestrian Walkway Bridge":

The dinos are there because the bridge is part of this dino museum. Here is my Tiger at a non-fiction Rovers Return pub:

So the new challenge is your bike with a British pub. However, if you live in the United Kingdom, then your challenge is your bike with an Irish pub.

Ride safely

Pete

·
Premium Member
7,368 Posts
Out and about today Pete, maneuvering around some residual snow and ice on the roads from a earlier snow this week, I figured while I was serpentining my Tiger on the streets I would tag both of your challenge options.

Here is my Tiger at the British Bulldog Pub.

My Tiger at Scruffy Murphy's Irish Pub which unfortunately has fallen to the f*cking COVID pandemic because of all the restrictions like many restaurants and bars here in Denver.

For my new challenge I would like a picture of your Tiger at a Christmas Tree Lot... If you can't come up with one then something that has to do with Christmas.

Bob

·
Registered
517 Posts
Previous challenge "...a picture of your Tiger at a Christmas Tree Lot":

Unfortunately on Sunday all shops are closed in this service wasteland called Switzerland. Here is another one:

For the new challenge I would like to see your bike at an erotic toys store:

Should you live in a country where that kind of shop does not exist, then any factory outlet store will do just fine.

Ride safely

Pete

·
Premium Member
7,368 Posts
It's been a while since I've been able to ride my Tiger... We've had a few nuisance snow storms and cold temperatures the past couple of weeks. My street finally cleared yesterday so I mounted up this morning and went out for a toodle. While I was out and about I swung by Fascinations which is an Erotic Toy Store.

For my new challenge I would like a picture of your Tiger with a Spire.

Happy Holidays to everyone here on the Tiger Forum.

Bob

·
Registered
517 Posts
It's rather nippy this morning (six degrees below or 21°F), but at least the sun is shining and most of the snow is gone.
Previous challenge "...a picture of your Tiger with a Spire":

For the new challenge I would like to see your bike at a bakery:

Ride safely

Pete

·
Premium Member
7,368 Posts
Thanks to a couple of days of warmish temperatures, and a brilliant sun, my street finally melted from the ice and snow that remained from the last nuisance snow storm and I was able to ride my Tiger up to the main road. Here is a picture of my Tiger Pete at a nice little French Bakery I enjoy.

For my new challenge I would like a picture of your Tiger at a Sushi Restaurant.

Bob

·
Registered
517 Posts
A brisk easterly is blowing straight from Siberia today, bringing temperatures in parts of Switzerland to below -30 degrees (-22°F) - how refreshing. You know it's a tad on the fresh side if the "low temperature" warning is showing on the TFT display while the bike is still parked in my heated garage.
Old challenge "...a picture of your Tiger at a Sushi Restaurant":

Thank you, Bob, that was a great challenge; I discovered Ninja Noodles, a sushi place that opened a few months ago, is rated 5 stars on Google and I wouldn't have found that place so quickly if it weren't for the Tag-O-Rama.
So after an excellent sushi I visited our local electric power station:

So the new challenge is your bike at a power station. Extra kudos if you find an older one.

Ride safely

Pete

·
Premium Member
7,368 Posts
Here you go Pete... My Tiger at Xcel Energy's Cherokee Station Power Plant.

For my new challenge I would like a picture of your Tiger at a Cellular Phone Store.

Bob

·
Registered
104 Posts
How about find us a memorial to a person, something dedicated to the memory of someone or group of people if a single person is to hard to find

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,368 Posts
Here is a picture of my Tiger at a Ghost Bike Memorial....

For my new challenge I would like a picture of your Tiger where Acupuncture is done.

Bob

4021 - 4040 of 4083 Posts