467 Posts
Old challenge "...a picture of your Tiger at a musical instrument shop":

New challenge: your bike at a shop selling second hand goods:

Ride safely

Pete

·
Premium Member
7,274 Posts
Here you go Pete... My Tiger at Plato's Closet. A second hand clothing store.

For my new challenge I would like a picture of your Tiger at a Movie Theatre.

Have an enjoyable ride playing Tiger Tag-O-Rama and be safe.

Flatten The Curve!!!

Bob

·
Registered
467 Posts
Old challenge "...a picture of your Tiger at a Movie Theatre":

The clever owner of the above village cinema is using the lockdown to refurbish the building. For the new challenge I would like to see your bike with a building constructed for religious purposes:

Ride safely

Pete

·
Premium Member
7,274 Posts
Here you go Pete... My Tiger with a building constructed for religious purposes. This building was first constructed as a synagogue and it has been occupied by a number of churches over the years. Today it is the Denver Community Church. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Emanuel_(Pearl_Street,_Denver

For my new challenge I would like to see a picture of your Tiger with a wall mural/painting.

Flatten The Curve!!!

Bob

·
Registered
467 Posts
Old challenge "...a picture of your Tiger with a wall mural/painting":

Not very impressive compared with yours, Bob, sorry. I had a much better one in mind which is still visible here on Google earth. It's a campfire painted on a wall, but when I arrived there today some philistine unfortunately had overpainted it. So I had to accept the second best...
The new challenge is another attempt to get you out of the big city, Bob. For the new challenge I would like to see your bike at a shop that sells and/or repairs farm machinery:

Ride safely

Pete

·
Premium Member
7,274 Posts
This challenge ended up being a bit more challenging than I thought, or needed it to be. But I was able to tag your challenge Pete on my 2nd attempt today as I struck out yesterday. Here is a picture of my Tiger Pete with some farm machinery at a Kubota dealer. I rode a fair distance yesterday to a John Deere dealer but they had no farm machinery. Now that was a big surprise to me... hahaha

Today was a successful and productive day on 2 fronts... I was able to tag your challenge Pete and I swung by Performance Cycle on my way back into town and picked up a fresh set of much needed tires for my Tiger. For my new challenge I would like a picture of your Tiger at a Shoe Repair Store. Tires strapped to the back of your Tiger is optional but bonus points would be earned.

Flatten The Curve!!!

Bob

·
Registered
467 Posts
I am pleased to see that my plan to get you out of Denver has worked, Bob. Sorry to hear that you had to ride halfway to Nebraska to tag the challenge, but isn't that what the game was designed for? Old challenge "...a picture of your Tiger at a Shoe Repair Store":

Finding a shoe shop that also carries out shoe repairs isn't too easy nowadays, but the one in above picture is this one, celebrating their 100th anniversary this year. For the new challenge I would like to see your bike at a shop or factory who's name contains the name of a city - which however must not be the name of the city in which the shop or factory itself is located:

Ride safely

Pete

·
Premium Member
7,274 Posts
Here is a picture of my Tiger Pete at the New York Deli News...

For my new challenge I would like a picture of your Tiger at a storage facility. I am looking for a storage facility that individuals rent to store their surplus personal stuff.

Flatten The Curve!!!

Bob

·
Registered
467 Posts
Old challenge "...a picture of your Tiger at a storage facility":

Here is a link to that place. I had to ride into Zürich's district 11 to get that picture, Bob, and you know how fond I am of big city biking. A block further on I found the Zürich headquarter of the SRF:

So the new challenge is your bike with a TV or radio station.

Ride safely

Pete

·
Premium Member
7,274 Posts
My Tiger at a TV Station.

For my new challenge I would like a picture of your Tiger at a cell phone repair shop.

Flatten The Curve!!!

Bob

·
Registered
467 Posts
Old challenge "...a picture of your Tiger at a cell phone repair shop":

The picture above shows my Tiger with an outlet of this repair shop. For the new challenge I would like to see your bike at the theatre:

Ride safely

Pete

·
Registered
467 Posts
Nicely done, PGTiger800, welcome to the Tag-O-Rama. Old challenge "...your Tiger next to a barber shop":

Apologies for it being in the centre of a construction site. As you can see, it was impossible to get any closer. For the new challenge I would like to see your bike with something relating to Australia:

It may be anything, a bar or restaurant, a company name, a street name etc. - just be creative. However, if you live in Australia, then I would like to see your bike with something relating to Switzerland.

Ride safely
Pete

·
Premium Member
7,274 Posts
Chook is Aussie slang for chicken... Here is a picture of my Tiger at a restaurant called Chook where they make chicken cooked over charcoal. https://www.chookchicken.com/

Let's keep the next challenge in the Commonwealth... I would like a picture of your Tiger with something British. Preferably not a motorcycle please...

Bob

·
Premium Member
7,274 Posts
The last time we had this challenge I wasn't able to come up with a tag. We have a great number of famous people born in Denver, and the state of Colorado, but finding their birthplace is a tough challenge. This time I took a different approach... I discovered, in addition to 5 of my 6 children, another famous person was a Rose Baby born at Rose Medical Center. Ashley Bush is a Rose Baby and she is the grandchild of our 41st President and niece of our 43rd President. Rose Medical Center - Wikipedia

This place should look familiar to you Pete...

For my new challenge I would like a picture of your Tiger with a sign indicating Free WiFi.

Bob

·
Registered
467 Posts
I have fond memories of us riding our Tigers through Denver and up Mount Evans last year.
Your challenge of "...a picture of your Tiger with a sign indicating Free WiFi" was rather difficult; out here LTE signal coverage is 100% and every shop, bar, pub or company offers free WIFI - it's so common that no one feels inclined to advertise it in three feet letters. The best I could find was an autobahn service station:

Here is a close-up:

Assuming that is acceptable, then here is my Tiger with Pfäffikon Castle, dating from 965 and surrounded by a moat:

I assume that finding a thousand years old castles is a bit demanding for our members from the New World, so the new challenge is your bike with the oldest building you can find in your part of the world.

Ride safely

Pete

·
Premium Member
7,274 Posts
Here is a picture of my Tiger Pete at the Buckhorn Exchange Restaurant established in 1893. This is Denver's oldest restaurant and it has an interesting history... Buckhorn Exchange Restaurant

For my new challenge I would a picture of your Tiger with a sculpture of an animal. Here is a picture of my Tiger with the Big Blue Bear at the Colorado Convention Center in downtown Denver. Denver, CO - Big Blue Bear

Bob

·
Registered
467 Posts
Old challenge "...a picture of your Tiger with a sculpture of an animal". Here is my Tiger with a wild boar:

For the new challenge I would like to see your bike at a storage tank facility:

Ride safely

Pete

3881 - 3900 of 3928 Posts