Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have a Triumph Tiger Sport 2013 and recently I got my instrument cluster stolen. So, I would like to ask if anyone knows whether the instrument cluster from 2016/17 model is compatible with 2013/14 or if anyone has any other thoughts to share that could help.

Many thanks,
Kyriakos

·
Registered
924 Posts
Geez, that sucks. How the hell did they steal the cluster? You've got to remove most of the front fairing to get to it. Sorry, can't help with model year compatibility.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Fowlers Triumph parts website uses VIN to delineate models rather than years.
Bike Bandit uses years, but do not list the Tiger Sport since it wasn't imported into the USA.
IAW Fowlers there are 2 versions of Instrument cluster for Tiger Sport:
1/ T2503733, suits VIN570059-VIN750469
2/ T2502031, suits VIN750470 upwards.

I suggest you first find your own bikes VIN.
Secondly if you can establish the VIN from the supply bike and see whether it falls within the same range.
Alternatively, you might be able to find out if the part numbers match.
I found an ebay ad that states it is for: TRIUMPH TIGER SPORT CLOCK SPEEDO INSTRUMENT MPH T2502031 2016 ONWARDS, which would suggest that VIN750470 was built in 2016.

Also this discussion from back in 2109 suggest that maybe but maybe not:

Can the variable screen from a 2016 model Tiger Sport be fitted to a 2014 model Tiger Sport, any ideas guys?
I was in my local dealer the other day, and it appears there's a very similar set of holes on the 2018 model they had in there to the 2014 I have. But, the screen on the newer one does sit on a further bracket which is attached to those aforementioned holes. Now they've added the winglets too, so I am assuming they make a bit of a difference by deflecting air away from the mirrors.

So a long way to say I dunno but probably....!
Cheers, Keef.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts