Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help!
A9078354 quick release touring screen out of stock and discontinued. Does anyone know anywhere who may have one with the screen mounting kit?
If not, any good alternatives out there?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Since I installed the fairing, I have a touring (Roadster) screen that I no longer need.
It has the hardware attached to the windshield, but not the hardware that mounts to the forks.
One minor scratch that has been buffed out but not totally eliminated.
It is however, a single headlight cutout; not for Storm unless you're equipped to cut and buff the edge.
PM if interested.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey, buddy. I would recommend buying KIT-Q131 SwitchBlade® Quick Release Mount Kit, Straight Forks $147

and to him National Cycle N21105 SwitchBlade® 2-Up® Quick Release Windshield $280 for longer trips

& National Cycle N21903 SwitchBlade® Deflector™ Quick Release Windshield $215 for the city.
The kit is easy to install, and the windshields are easy to change if necessary. I have them myself and am very happy. Quality is better than stock. Recommend.
In addition, there is also a cool bag for storing a large windbreaker N1351 Windshield Storage Bag $110

Different windscreens from this manufacturer are suitable for this mounting system

1 - 8 of 8 Posts