Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to the administrators for the opportunity to sell some of my "home made" parts.
I current have a few parts available that are now not available from Triumph and tend to be very hard to source. Free P+P to UK Triumph RAT forum members.
Rather than put too may pictures up I have just posted one. Please drop me a PM and your E--mail address and I can send a picture and further details of any parts you are interested in.

Solo seats £275 for all models

Solo seat under tray's £65 all Sport and bolt on seats

Shortened rear mudguards £65

As above but holes removed, smoothed ad fitted with a classic "Lucas" rear light £115

Custom short front mudguards £65

Chromed plastic instrument cups £80

Front fairings £65

Alloy instrument covers £45

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
I will soon have (if the dealer will ever get it sent) a 1998 thunderbird sport, red, do you make the solo seat for it and how would I purchase one?
Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
I need an airbox for a 96 Thunderbird since the one on the bike I am buying has problems with fastening the chrome airbox covers on. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1 Posts
What are the chances you are still making and or selling solo seats?

Have a 99 Legend and would like to put a thunderbird sport solo seat on it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks to the administrators for the opportunity to sell some of my "home made" parts.
I current have a few parts available that are now not available from Triumph and tend to be very hard to source. Free P+P to UK Triumph RAT forum members.
Rather than put too may pictures up I have just posted one. Please drop me a PM and your E--mail address and I can send a picture and further details of any parts you are interested in.

Solo seats £275 for all models

Solo seat under tray's £65 all Sport and bolt on seats

Shortened rear mudguards £65

As above but holes removed, smoothed ad fitted with a classic "Lucas" rear light £115

Custom short front mudguards £65

Chromed plastic instrument cups £80

Front fairings £65

Alloy instrument covers £45
Can you send me a price list, options and photos of your TBS solo seats, please?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts