Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my TFC yesterday after trading in my TTR. Already slapped on some rear pegs and a tidy tail. The Kineos with Corsas SP are going back on next week. Still breaking her in, she feels better then my TTR ever did and I know looks are subjective but I love it and it's certainly getting lots of attention. Noticed there is no snorkel this time around. Willing to answer any questions people might have.

Attachments

·
Registered
948 Posts
Congratulations, it is a special bike and I hope you do some great things with it.

I'm not sure where you live but in about two years (August 2021) why don't you join me at the Bonneville Salt Flats?

After all the bike will be broken in.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Such a beautiful looking bike. I would love to see one in the flesh.
I was just at Triumph of Philly and saw one...man they are sharp looking. I love the pinstriping. I'm looking at doing a red/brushed pinstripe on my matte black fairing to match the red tank stitching.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
I was just at Triumph of Philly and saw one...man they are sharp looking. I love the pinstriping. I'm looking at doing a red/brushed pinstripe on my matte black fairing to match the red tank stitching.

I'm thinking of doing the same to my bike. It's the closest i'll get to owning one :wink2: Been thinking about it since i first saw the bike on the Triumph forum. I'm sure that someone somewhere will bring out carbon fibre replacement parts which i could incorporate into the graphics.

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts

I saw that same bike in Philly. When it caught my eye I didn’t realize it was the TFC, I just thought someone did a hell of a job with their TTR and traded it in. Looks better in person for sure.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I saw that same bike in Philly. When it caught my eye I didn’t realize it was the TFC, I just thought someone did a hell of a job with their TTR and traded it in. Looks better in person for sure.
Do you live in Philadelphia? I was just down there two weekends ago picking up my bike

·
Registered
879 Posts
Do you live in Philadelphia? I was just down there two weekends ago picking up my bike

Delaware. I got my Speed Twin there a month or so ago. Prior to that they serviced my Street Twin for about a year. I’ve always had good service there.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Delaware. I got my Speed Twin there a month or so ago. Prior to that they serviced my Street Twin for about a year. I’ve always had good service there.
Yeah, my salesman was Josh, they were easy to work with. I love their shop. He did try to sell me the TFC at first...I wish

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Congratulationms! Beautiful Bike!! I just picked mine up last week. I love it, except for large turn signals. Yours looks awesome! What Tail Tidy did you use for rear? Really clean.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Very nice bike. I'd get one if I had the spare cash.

What number did you get?

Edit: Never mind you can see it in the pictures.

Congratulations and I hope you have many fun adventures on it.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts