Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm closing on being ready to purchase a Thruxton RS. That said, I'm one of those people that dealers hate, that needs to get to as close as MSRP out the door otherwise I walk (I always make this clear from conversation #1, and somehow they still end up wasting my time). That all said, I'm curious if any of you have been able to get this model (2020 or 2021) for MSRP out the door? I've been offered the showcase (tricolor matte one) for $1000 above MSRP but I'm looking for a non-showcase jet black one (Sorry I hate the dolphin fairing). Just curious if MSRP deals have been had on this model by any of you?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi All,

I'm closing on being ready to purchase a Thruxton RS. That said, I'm one of those people that dealers hate, that needs to get to as close as MSRP out the door otherwise I walk (I always make this clear from conversation #1, and somehow they still end up wasting my time). That all said, I'm curious if any of you have been able to get this model (2020 or 2021) for MSRP out the door? I've been offered the showcase (tricolor matte one) for $1000 above MSRP but I'm looking for a non-showcase jet black one (Sorry I hate the dolphin fairing). Just curious if MSRP deals have been had on this model by any of you?
not jet black but 12,799 before tax, license, etc.

·
Registered
2016 Diablo Red Thruxton 1200 R
1,450 Posts
Too late, thats great u got one. heres what a used 2020 RS with 8,000 +mi. On it locally going for $14,000 + fees around 16 out the door...FTG
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

·
Registered
26 Posts
Live in VA, purchased at National PowerSports in NH, when I purchased mine they had 4 others…same price. I did everything online, just have to sign a couple pages when I pick it up

·
Registered
22 Posts
Live in VA, purchased at National PowerSports in NH, when I purchased mine they had 4 others…same price. I did everything online, just have to sign a couple pages when I pick it up
I thought that price doesn't include tax and registration which you have to pay yourself if you are buying out-of-state?

·
Registered
59 Posts
With "supply and demand", DEALS are hard to come by right now, especially if the dealer only has two or three models on the sales floor!

On a better note, Triumph doesn't seem to be having the supplier problems the Japanese brands do and, their transportation to the USA is not hung up like the stuff coming from ASIA off the West Coast.

·
Registered
26 Posts
OK, just back from DWV...my total OTD price is/was $2550 LESS than any place else I could find, also while loading the bike they mentioned shipping was $500 anywhere west of the Mississippi and $400 east.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts