Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, busted a seam on my mesh pants so it's time for some new gear. I was going to go with textile again, but I am looking for some good ideas of what type of gear looks best when riding our beauties. Of course, I need something that is suitable for warm-hot weather Suggestions?

·
Registered
170 Posts
:) Triumph riding jeans..got a brand new pair I'm ready to break in on my new (to me) Thrux...

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
heheh . . I'm an ATGATT type of guy. I am considering trying some riding jeans though.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Sergio Valentes and a Mariah Carrie t shirt . Sheesh . All this talk of fashion . :suspicious: Waiting for the Right Said Fred guys to show up now . Jeans jacket and boots . Fook fashion.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jeans, jacket and boots. I used to ride like that. Truth is, once you learn to gear up, you just don't feel right riding unprotected. Plus, the protection from the elements is fantastic when wearing appropriate gear :) I don't want this to turn into a preaching post, though.

·
Registered
170 Posts
The Triumph jeans I have are black and armored at the knees...I think these are the western ones and maybe even waterproof but I haven't tried them in the rain yet...:)

·
Registered
104 Posts
I like riding in jeans and sometimes use bohn armor under -- but those new draggin jeans kevlar tights things seem perfect might have to pick up some of those. Help keep my skin on . . .

·
Registered
170 Posts
:) Make sure under that armored coat to be wearing your new "Got Thruxton?" tee shirt...found one on ebay pretty cheap and it just arrived today..very nice

1 - 14 of 14 Posts