Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some changes for the winter. Heated grips, and I swapped over to a Thruxton 900 Flyscreen and put matching vinyl on my cowl to tie it all together. I think it looks sharp as hell. I even went as far as to match my "summer" helmet too.

I really love the Thruxton 900 Mini fairing flyscreen. It keeps me from going with the full on fairing offered for the 1200/1200R and gives me the look I want.

I gotta say, I am so incredibly thrilled with this bike. It's perfection.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Some changes for the winter. Heated grips, and I swapped over to a Thruxton 900 Flyscreen and put matching vinyl on my cowl to tie it all together. I think it looks sharp as hell. I even went as far as to match my "summer" helmet too.

I really love the Thruxton 900 Mini fairing flyscreen. It keeps me from going with the full on fairing offered for the 1200/1200R and gives me the look I want.

I gotta say, I am so incredibly thrilled with this bike. It's perfection.
I dig the matching hat.

The only thing that brings the bikes short of perfection to me is the lack of the ability to mount highway pegs. I love to be able to stretch my legs on long days when the road straightens out.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went with Motone for the Union Jack's.

Bike is looking very different than this old thread. Very happy with how it turned out. It's perfect to me

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts