Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm going to try my hand at it first. I have access to an axis port. I will definitely let you know if I would like buy your brackets though. Still waiting to get my bike anyway.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have made my mind up and this option of rear light seems to be the best for me.

Only question is, how hard is the wiring?

Are the 4 items from that store you linked everything required?

Will you take paypal for the bracket?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
The wiring is simple. It's just a matter of cutting some wires and splicing them back together, I'm not good with electric and I can get one installed in about an hour give or take.

Yes everything on my list is all you will need. The turn signals are optional obviously.

I would accept paypal no problem. Shipping would be a bit more than my normal because if I'm not mistake you are in the Uk correct?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
14 Posts
Okay, I assumed postage would be a bit more, if you could PM me your paypal address and the price I will send it over a.s.a.p.

Thanks very much!

·
Registered
9 Posts
How difficult would this be for someone not mechanically inclined? Have loved the Fleda setup since the new tron movie but I think it looks better on the triumph imo

·
Registered
114 Posts
Just a heads up analog cycles is producing a tail light like this. Mine is showing up tomorrow and I'll post pics as soon as I can.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
New addition to the cleaner lights system. Front end related though not rear, just wasn't sure where else to post it.

Front headlight with clear lens fitted with halogen super white h4 bulb and integrated LED turn signals.

They can be wired as day time running lamp, emergency flashers, or signals.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Just the turn signal themselves.

The cross feed is just to stop the blinker indicator light from blinking fast as if one of your lights was out. If that doesn't bother you then you don't need it.

Unless you're talking about the video I just posted, that was a headlamp unit I bought, I didn't have anything to do with making that.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
5 Posts
61 - 78 of 78 Posts