Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went through the whole exhaust section and came across the Commando Specialties Burgess style exhaust...do any of you have a comparison to the TORS that they could share? Can't beat the price, and if they sound louder and are more open exhaust than the TORS, I'm all over them!! Thanks fellas!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, thanks Jax, the TORS just aren't doin it for me, and the price is pretty good for the CS...there are gonna be some TORS for sale real soon for a good price for anyone looking for a near new set!!!

·
Premium Member
2,043 Posts
I have these. I do a minor issue with them

The brackets that hold the mufflers on aren't the best. They fit sort of weird, and will require some adjustment.

Other than...they sound awesome. i have about 1k miles on them so far...and the sound is already changing.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
The CS Pea Shooters are great pipes . They have a little more raspy/ping sound and less pop compared to the TORs but are great . The TORs however I think are more solid and made a little better. If I was choosing I'd go with the Commandos .

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Killian and Roxy, thanks for the replies, absolutely nothing wrong with the TORs, I just want more hooligan sound out of the bike, last bike was a harley!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts