Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sick of my sick friends asking me "Hey, like whuts da little balls for back there, man?" Easy answer Dude, two kinda Sprints, Male and Female...

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
:Dang:How obvious!
You'd think we coulda figgered this out some time ago.
Good job, Warden.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'm sick of my sick friends asking me "Hey, like whuts da little balls for back there, man?" Easy answer Dude, two kinda Sprints, Male and Female...

Tom, how do you feel about your whip being called a girl? :hearts:

·
Premium Member
4,389 Posts
Geez I thought you were talking about those little spirit balls and tiny bells that you see on Harleys and was going to say that you should reference Davie on this since he seems to be into the bling bling moment:laughhard:

Don

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
My Sprint under went a sex change (castration) a few weeks ago. To boot, the panniers still work great and it sure does clean up the looks. Wardenross, my riding buddies never cut me any slack either with the mini-dumbells. :embarrassed:

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Geez I thought you were talking about those little spirit balls and tiny bells that you see on Harleys and was going to say that you should reference Davie on this since he seems to be into the bling bling moment:laughhard:

Don
Oh Crap!:D

What about Mr Motogp exhaust then??:FunnyFace:

Tom I knew you would figure out what the were!:rolleyes:

DaveM

·
Premium Member
8,211 Posts
I dont agree on much with you but I totally support you on that. I hate those bloody things and it is always 5 and a half feet tall men driving Dodge Rams who put those things on.

Friggin brutal.

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
I dont agree on much with you but I totally support you on that. I hate those bloody things and it is always 5 and a half feet tall men driving Dodge Rams who put those things on.

Friggin brutal.
Glad we agree on this, can I mail you some Vinyl stickers that say "You've been castrated a$$hole!" and we can post up our photos of the trucks we snip them off of.

--Kory

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
I have never had the 'pleasure' of seeing such a thing - kudos to the manufacturers for managing to identify a market niche (morons with no cahunas) and cater to it.... but seriously, what kind of absolute ******* retard must you be to think they actually look good or will impress people??!!

·
Premium Member
4,389 Posts
The same kind of squids that show pictures of their knee pucks bragging about putting their knees down. But you have to point out to them that their sanding marks are going in the wrong direction.

·
Registered
5,735 Posts
Didn't realize you could buy a set for $25. I should get my ex a pair. She always wanted mine.

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts

Friggin brutal.
I hate....no make that I'm leery of little men attracted to them so much that they fantasize about cutting them off for themselves, much less getting close enough to examine the surface texture.
:D

·
Premium Member
8,211 Posts
Good thing I am not a little man then who is fascinated by balls and have them hanging from the rear bumper of my Explorer. :)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
So what if the Sprint had BIG BALLS instead of little balls? Would only BIG men take them off? Or would little men also take them off only to attach them to their trailer hitch on the pick'm up truck? This Sprint genitalia thread beats all :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts