Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've been looking for a S3 for a while now and came up on a deal I just couldn't pass up. So the sv650 got sold to a friend and I'm loving my Black 06 S3. Bought it with belly pan, seat cowl and fly screen from a 39 year old lawyer with 92 miles on it and couldn't be happier. Let the mods begin!!!!

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
On 2006-11-27 12:43, SIS4 wrote:
Let the mods begin!!!!
Don't do it!!! Once they start, they never stop!!! :hammer: :-D Congrats on yer speedy, but when will you fellers ever learn that yeller is by far the fastest color?!? :hammer: :razz:

·
Registered
979 Posts
W elcome to your motorcycle,it begins.Cheapo have you been out in the sun as you look a bit tanned in your signature photo. :-D :hammer:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
On 2006-11-27 13:08, BUCKET wrote:
Cheapo have you been out in the sun as you look a bit tanned in your signature photo. :-D :hammer:
Devi got carried away with the powder coating :-D

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Powdercoating? I thought he was gettin' everythin' chromed.

The Speed Triple's definitely a hoot. Most fun bike on the planet, if ya ax me (of course, no one did).

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On 2006-11-27 16:43, Gdsila wrote:
Hey, SIS4! where on the "Rock" do you live?
Staten Island...you from my area. Thanks to all that have stopped by to say hello!

·
Registered
728 Posts
I mean where do you live? Port Richmond or Todt Hill? Great Kills or Westerleigh? Mariners Harbor or Tottenville?
By the West Shore Expy or Hylan Blvd?

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
On 2006-11-27 18:18, Gdsila wrote:
I mean where do you live? Port Richmond or Todt Hill? Great Kills or Westerleigh? Mariners Harbor or Tottenville?
or in a van, down by the river? :hammer: :-D

·
Registered
217 Posts
Must be that time of the month.... but how come Gdsila wants to know EXACTLY where SIS4 lives when he only puts USA for his own address? How come that? And how come Cheap went for Black or can we soon expect to see a Yellow Man jivin' a bit faster!!
I need a break...two days before Speedie and I make music again. Bear with me, this has been a long 3 week stint away. Heading to Hawaii on Saturday, only 14 hours of stewardess perving. Great.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
On 2006-11-27 18:18, Gdsila wrote:
In Willowbrook...Bradly Ave off the SI Expressway...where do you live?

[ This message was edited by: SIS4 on 2006-11-28 07:17 ]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts