·
Banned
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
274 Posts
All I have is bad dreams, too.

That's an ugly one - even by my standards.

·
Banned
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One man's nightmare is another's sweet dream!!!!!!!!!!

Specifically, I like that belly pan and the tailpiece.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
It still has the Nissin calipers :-D

The frame and the wheels should have been done in red and I'd do the M4 carbon fiber rather than the Zard.

That seat, however, rocks!

But no belly pans on naked bikes. Man Law!

·
Registered
456 Posts
On 2006-12-08 08:35, R100Pilot wrote:
It still has the Nissin calipers :-D

The frame and the wheels should have been done in red and I'd do the M4 carbon fiber rather than the Zard.

That seat, however, rocks!

But no belly pans on naked bikes. Man Law!
I agree, however belly pans are required on race bikes to catch oil leaks etc. in case of a failure.

I'd love a flat black speedy!

·
Banned
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I really couldn't give 2 kraps about the colors, you can change those easily (although flat black is hip). It's the purposeful look, all trimmed down, cleaned up and ready for the track that gets my blood boiling.

kjazz

[ This message was edited by: kwajazz on 2006-12-08 09:32 ]

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
On 2006-12-08 09:30, kwajazz wrote:
I really couldn't give 2 kraps about the colors, you can change those easily (although flat black is hip). It's the purposeful look, all trimmed down, cleaned up and ready for the track that gets my blood boiling.

kjazz
+1 :-D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Baby Blue is for Babies not bikes. :razz:

·
Registered
969 Posts
I'm with you on this one Kwajazz. Some tracks and every racing organization require a belly pan capable of containing 4 quarts of oil. Although I will never race my triple, I love the race look and I will be riding it on the track a lot. (Miller Motor Sports Park voted best raciing facility of the year - less than an hour away :razz: )

I'm pretty sure sure Kwajazz doesn't like the colors either but the race look.
Here's Satansk9's bike with the same belly pan, I havn't seen him on the site for a while, I think he was talking about getting a duc, last I heard.... :(

[ This message was edited by: Triple_Rider on 2006-12-08 12:49 ]

·
Registered
591 Posts
F#CK that! I love that bike. I would ride that like a $20 hookers first night on the job; Take it out in the country and beat the sh!t out of it!!!

·
Banned
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That bike is VERY sweet!! Exactly the clean business-like no 5h!t look I dig on.

Who builds or sells that belly pan, anybody know??

Which sliders are those??

He also blacked out some parts like Limey's and I dig that too.

And regarding colors...TripleRider, hell I'm half color blind, so you're right, colors dont mean that much to me. I didn't even realize it was blue, I thought it was white with bad lighting!!!! Just bad genes!!!! But my options for which socks or ties to wear with any given suit are UNLIMITED man!!!!!

As Steven Wright says " I go by thickness "....

kjazz

·
Registered
106 Posts
am i crazy... but where are the lights? and that baby blue rocks... I'd take that, chicks love a man who is secure is his masculinity
:wow:

·
Registered
403 Posts
On 2006-12-08 14:59, birdman wrote:
am i crazy... but where are the lights? and that baby blue rocks... I'd take that, chicks love a man who is secure is his masculinity
:wow:
Well if thats the case.... I'm gonna go get a bike and paint it labia pink :-D

·
Banned
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
McQueen didn't mind light blue!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm still here triple_rider, just keeping a low profile. Thanks for the comments.
Couldn't afford to keep a duc and my triple, so opted against the duc, and dump a ton of money into the triple. New coat of paint M4 damper, reaarsets, ordered the new arrow exhaust (available in March)and other funky stuff.
I will post a pic when it is all here, maybe just after christmas.
I like the look of the stripped down race tripke too, that is the kind of look i'm shooting for.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
On 2006-12-08 14:52, kwajazz wrote:
Who builds or sells that belly pan, anybody know??
Back when that picture first surfaced (about a year ago) information came out that both the belly pan and the rear bodywork were hand-laid custom bits. Things may have changed, but I haven't seen anyone selling either anywhere. Somebody could make a few $$$ if they were to make a mold for those.

Someone also mentioned that in person the bike was rather crude. Particularly the custom bodywork. I haven't seen it in person so I can't say.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts