Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
293 Posts
Some really nice craftsmanship and attention to details there. I agree that those aren't the most effective place for a S3 or Busa engine, but I like the fact that they are showing that HD doesn't have the market totally cornered on that stuff.

· Registered
224 Posts
Cheap, I should have put the mother-in-law, who was in town, on the back of my bike and popped over to the Rooster. That would have gone over well.

LOL!

Looks like the guys form C&S are at it again.

I need to call them.

· Registered
34 Posts
There is a new show called "Metric Revolution" where they customize sportbikes. A sportbike "Biker Build-off". Anyhow, in last month's Super Street Bike mag they had a small pic of it. All you could make out was the front part of the frame. I was hoping it would be a Triumph. The more exposure, the better.

· Registered
1,589 Posts
"...who copy each other's mistakes and call it art."

~I don't remember who said it, but it certainly applies.

Really, the thing has a suicide shifter for Buddha's sake. Why???!!!???

I have to agree, what an incredible waste of talent.
:???:

· Registered
3,343 Posts
What would be cooler is to see an S3 with everything polished like that motor was. I don't think I've ever seen a straight silver daytona or speed triple with every billet bit polished.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.