Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Banned
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, yeah, go ahead and flame on, but some friends of mine built this baby, and they had alot of their stuff on display at a bike and car show I went to Sat. Thought I would share with you guys... :-D

· Banned
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On 2006-11-21 16:08, milqster wrote:
Definately not mainstream, which makes it cool. Those guys do some interesting work for sure. I really like the skull knob on the jockey shift (middle pic, green bike) Is that one of theirs as well?
yeah milq, that's their's too, it's a busa powered chopper! :-D And sorry ssregal, no burnout pics of the chopper bike, they are pussies! :razz:

[ This message was edited by: cheapbastard on 2006-11-21 16:11 ]

· Banned
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
On 2006-11-21 16:16, milqster wrote:

Would you mind asking where they sourced the knob? Looks like glass to me but maybe just paint......I want a swirled glass knob for my rigid and have had zero luck findin one.
no prob, I'll see if I can find out tonight or tomorrow and let ya know what I find out! :-D

· Banned
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My good friend's ZX6 that does most of their welding, that just went to Deal's Gap with us April of this year(the bike was stock then!), has now turned to the bling side with his 240 tire kit and 14" swimgarm with air ride suspension! :hammer:

[ This message was edited by: cheapbastard on 2006-11-22 07:02 ]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.