Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, yeah, go ahead and flame on, but some friends of mine built this baby, and they had alot of their stuff on display at a bike and car show I went to Sat. Thought I would share with you guys... :-D

·
Registered
293 Posts
Definately not mainstream, which makes it cool. Those guys do some interesting work for sure. I really like the skull knob on the jockey shift (middle pic, green bike) Is that one of theirs as well?

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On 2006-11-21 16:08, milqster wrote:
Definately not mainstream, which makes it cool. Those guys do some interesting work for sure. I really like the skull knob on the jockey shift (middle pic, green bike) Is that one of theirs as well?
yeah milq, that's their's too, it's a busa powered chopper! :-D And sorry ssregal, no burnout pics of the chopper bike, they are pussies! :razz:

[ This message was edited by: cheapbastard on 2006-11-21 16:11 ]

·
Registered
293 Posts
On 2006-11-21 16:10, cheapbastard wrote:

yeah milq, that's their's too, it's a busa powered chopper! :-D And sorry ssregal, no burnout pics of the chopper bike, they are pussies! :razz:
Would you mind asking where they sourced the knob? Looks like glass to me but maybe just paint......I want a swirled glass knob for my rigid and have had zero luck findin one.

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On 2006-11-21 16:16, milqster wrote:

Would you mind asking where they sourced the knob? Looks like glass to me but maybe just paint......I want a swirled glass knob for my rigid and have had zero luck findin one.
no prob, I'll see if I can find out tonight or tomorrow and let ya know what I find out! :-D

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hey Cheap look at the rear sprocket on the guy doin the wheelies and the almost flat tire......sean

·
Registered
591 Posts
No wonder he can get up so easy, jeeezus.

I wonder how those guys like making tight turns on those choppers? I betcha parkin' em's a b!tch.

·
Registered
969 Posts
On 2006-11-21 16:27, Calitriple wrote:
No wonder he can get up so easy, jeeezus.

I wonder how those guys like making tight turns on those choppers? I betcha parkin' em's a b!tch.
It's easy, you simply pull the trailer up to where you want to park and push the bike out.

Not my bag, but there's some serious craftsmanship going into those bikes. Looks like it was a fun time also.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Oh, no doubt. Building something like that takes serious talent and commitment. But I'd wanna ride it till the wheels fell off. Probably why I don't have one......

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
I like 'em.

Maybe you kin talk 'em inta paintin' yer yeller thing wit some flames like that instead.

Are they the ones doin' the chrome swingarm for ya?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
man i bet the non-traditional sounding chopper really carps the harley dudes.
beautiful craftsmanship, and execution. (super WT too!) :)
like that yamaha back there.
good stuff.
-b

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My good friend's ZX6 that does most of their welding, that just went to Deal's Gap with us April of this year(the bike was stock then!), has now turned to the bling side with his 240 tire kit and 14" swimgarm with air ride suspension! :hammer:

[ This message was edited by: cheapbastard on 2006-11-22 07:02 ]

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
It may have taken technical skills to build that bike, but holy hell is that thing an abortion to my eyes. Its as though they took everything that makes a Daytona/Speed Triple great and said, "How shitty can we make the handling? Oh, I know, lets stretch it out to double the wheel base, put a stupidly large rear tire on it!"

1 - 20 of 28 Posts