Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Hey gang, I've got a nice '94 Trident 900 in my neighbourhood for sale. I am going to look at it closely, it's a pretty sweet looking bike.

Is there anything else a member of the Trident community would like to add? I'd appreciate it.

Cheers
s :)

· Registered
14 Posts
Kit...

Laugh... I am a "newbie" and therefore can't post a pm to anyone who is not a moderator... until I have made 10 posts... even though you are identified as a mod, in this instance the protocol wouldn't accept my message to you.

Rather than make up a bunch of useless posts, here's my request:

I don't live anywhere near a Triumph dealer, but am frequently in NYC on business. Would you please recommend a shop for help with parts and advice on Trident matters?

Thank you.
s :)

· Registered
14 Posts
Hi Folks

Well it turns out this Trident is a '94, but its a 750, not a 900. It's parked beside a 900 at the shop, but the shop guy didn't know there was a difference... no wonder they lost the franchise...

Cosmetically the bike is lovely, only very minor scuff or two on the original paint, the bike is correct but needs mechanical work as it hasn't been ridden for 3 years... it has 14,900 original kilometres on it.

Since this version of the Trident was not retailed in the USA, I am looking to hear from our British and European friends who may have/had a Trident 750... I would appreciate opinions on their ownership and riding experiences.

Thanks fellow 'rats, I'm lookin' forward to hearin' from you.
Cheers
:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.