Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd begin a new thread -- okay it may have been done before, but then, who ever gets fed up with showing off those we love!

So here goes:

A few pictures of the two loves in my life -- Veronica (my wife of 23 years) and my new Speedy:

Okay Guys & Gals, let's show off those we love...

·
Registered
309 Posts
Ewww those naked cats are gross...I guess I don't understand the innuendo you were getting at Spendy :wink:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I didn't chime in before about revivng old posts and topics. (I think it's generally a good thing.)

But someone just started this same thread (wives/girlfriends on our bikes) last week. Can we at least not revive the same topic within a week's time. I understand that some may not want to use the search tool, but at least read the threads from the past couple of weeks.

Capt.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry Captain_Rat! My wife has not appeared on this site before (or any other sitre for that mattre), neither has my other love (SA Speedy), so you wont be able to use the search function. I just thought it woud give us a chance to put up some pics of those we love the most -- hence it may be our wives, sig others, dogs, cats, hamsters, love-birds, whatever... those who dont want to see don't need to click eh?

On another note, the pic is very fresh (taken this afternoon), at Umhlanga Rocks, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, overlooking the Indian Ocean. Yep, great waves too MrBiff2You -- surfing heaven as in Oz!

Keep on loving..! Gary (teo)

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
dude, i know that breed of cat and they make the most unusual sound!
even if they are mix, they have the siamese face and those things are f-ing crazy!

looks like the honey enjoys yoga.
nice pics.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The cats or my wife -- the honey?

If my wife, then yes, Veronica does Yoga each week as well as Gym 4x a week. I'm very proud of my forty-something wife!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Gary, you got a very nice bike there. Methinks it would look better if you left out the spouts from the cans. Something like the stock ones. Just my humble opinion.

·
Registered
591 Posts
On 2006-12-13 15:06, MrBiff2You wrote:
Nice left out by the Lighthouse! You guys have all the good waves.
Man, do I miss the So-Cal water. Nice and warm, not like steamers lane or mavericks. It's too effin cold up here. Although, we don't have the "hollywood" crowd like you guys get. F#ck thoses uppity b#stards. Always with the "hey, you aint local. Get off my break." Whatever....

I would LOVE to surf south africa or Aussie Land. Cloud break is a dream of mine, though. Nice and warm, wide open barrels, and friendly locals. The shallow reef looks kinda scary but then again, so does pavement at 100+.

Here's to ya, bud. :chug: :-g

·
Premium Member
7,367 Posts

If only she knew how often I`d made love to her...

:wow:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts