Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was lurking around the net today at break and seen that the Triumph factory demo truck would be at my dealer today with a new Thunderbird. Luckily I rode my Speedy to work today.
So I shot down to Kalamazoo when I got out to take a peek at it and so the guys down there could see my Speedy with the light mods I've done.
I liked the looks of the T-Bird, looks a little lower than the TBA/Speedmaster, and a bit longer. But that motor is freaking huge........ you can't appreciate it until you've seen it.
Ya, it really needs a set of straight pipes with slash cut ends, and the seat and gas tank could transition a bit better, but it's a damn big tank too.
On the other side of things, the factory guy got all camera happy when he seen my I had the hardbags on my Speedy and asked me all about them.... And none of the guys down there had seen a bagged Speedmaster or America. All and all was a pretty good night down at Lifecycle, hope that the truck will come back through so i can get some buddies to come down with me.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yeah, but did you ride any of 'em?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They had the T-bird parked inside, I don't think they planned on any test drives for it. Didn't even bother asking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts