Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I wonder if they have done an age survey of the riders of Bonnevilles and Thruxtons??? I was not surprised that the survey done here revealed a rather....urm.....hmm.....older set of riders, generally.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm 33 - part of the new wave, i guess. I like the fact that I can buy all that stuff for my bike - just wish they were cheaper. I'd like to chrome out my Bonnie a bit...

I wonder what the average age Bonneville riders is too. Whenever I see someone riding one, they usually look like they're 100 years old.

·
Registered
470 Posts
"Whenever I see someone riding one, they usually look like they're 100 years old. "

Easy there. I can definitely pass for 80 if I've had my prunes. :cool:

Mike

·
Registered
5,524 Posts
On 2006-09-28 19:49, Drift wrote:
I'm 33 - part of the new wave, i guess. I like the fact that I can buy all that stuff for my bike - just wish they were cheaper. I'd like to chrome out my Bonnie a bit...

I wonder what the average age Bonneville riders is too. Whenever I see someone riding one, they usually look like they're 100 years old.
We're actually in our mid-20s. It's hard living and harder riding that's done that to us. You'll catch up with us in a few years.

Bob

·
Registered
53 Posts
It's hard to believe that the same factory that styled the Thruxton and Scrambler et al is involved in that lucite and yellow-y rubbush!

What they should sell for major pounds sterling are tanks without that godawful seam.

A range of products that were more in the Triton vein might go over quite a bit better.

I'd like to see a tank done like the old BSA Lightning's, chrome sides with red over the top and a coach stripe.

The '68 line reminds me of Honda (car) tuner stuff from the 90's

·
Registered
454 Posts
[QUOTEI wonder what the average age Bonneville riders is too. Whenever I see someone riding one, they usually look like they're 100 years old.[/QUOTE]
Not good, Drift

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.