Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good to see a podium finish in WSS last week. Thrilling stuff to see essentially a privateer get up there with a great street bike! Between that and all the rave reviews of gen2 Daytona coming out, I think Triumph has some great momentum in the sport bike class. Great job!!

·
Super Moderator
8,839 Posts
I thought Triumph was giving McCoy a bit of sponsorship. It doesn't matter. It's still a great step forward for Triumph.

On a side note, a friend did some corner working at Miller. He says McCoy is even crazier when you see him ride in person than when you see a video. Sideways doesn't even begin to describe his riding style. My friend says the Triumph sounded amazing.

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, one of the cool things about the race was the after-race interview. McCoy got a bit choked up about the podium finish. A lot of hard work has gone into their efforts in WSS. I think Triumph has done a nice job finding their niche in the racing world while still making awesome road bikes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts