Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

401 - 420 of 438 Posts

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
Name: Bryan
Neighborhood: Nolita
Bike: Gold 2013 Bonneville

I would love to go on some rides with people. I just got my bike and am trying to log as many miles as possible.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looking for triumph riders in NY, so here's me:
Name: Max
Neighborhood: Bushwick (brooklyn)
Bike: 2003 Bonneville T100

·
Registered
959 Posts
Not sure how I've managed to never post here lol

Name: Dan
Bikes: 2010 Thruxton/ 2000 Cafed 748 / 2001 748R

Up in the bear mountain area a lot, keep an eye out...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Name: George
Bikes: 2008 Speed Triple, 1968 Bonneville, 1968 Daytona

Looks like a lot of Bear Mountain excursions are going on concurrently! Would be cool to get a bunch of us out together. I usually head up at least twice a month.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Name: Ben

Bikes: 2016 bonneville t100 black and a 1980 Honda cx500 I'm looking to get rid of.

Hope to link up with some folks here for some rides once I get a hundred or so break in miles on the new bike.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Name: Mike
Bike: 2104 T100 SE

Looking to ride when the weather breaks. 1/2 hr. from Bear Mtn. Great area to ride. Let me know if you get a group together, I'll be there.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Name: Roy
Bike: 2006 triumph thruxton / 2014 harley 48

I usually do the bear mountain / hawks nest ride here and there. switch it up since I get bored with one or the other. I try to do a long ride once a year as well as check out all the shows/meetups around the tristate area. Usually start off the season with a ride down to the Gathering of the Nortons. Anyone interested?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Name: Jon
Bike: 1050 Speed Triple

I ride the bear mountain roads and CT route 7 and (frequently) anything in between. New to the area and still discovering the country so I'm up for pretty much any ride anywhere.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Name: Roy
Bike: 2006 triumph thruxton / 2014 harley 48

I usually do the bear mountain / hawks nest ride here and there. switch it up since I get bored with one or the other. I try to do a long ride once a year as well as check out all the shows/meetups around the tristate area. Usually start off the season with a ride down to the Gathering of the Nortons. Anyone interested?
wow hawks nest looks amazing! This is the first ive heard of that. Is it worth the 3 hour ride over?

I may be hitting gathering of the nortons if my work allows it. If you don't mind going with someone who takes an annoying amount of pictures, I can ride witcha

·
Registered
36 Posts
T120 Black chiming in

One of the first few I've seen around here.

Name: Sam
Bike: T120 Black

Looking to ride with fellow enthusiasts and discover the great roads around. I've only heard of Hawks nest, Catskill and Hudson valley areas till now.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Definitely looking to hit hawks nest for the first time soon. Saw this pic last night and that sealed it for me

Dunno when I will have over 4-6 hours to devote to a hawks nest trip but always down for some bear mountain runs any day

·
Registered
271 Posts
Definitely looking to hit hawks nest for the first time soon. Saw this pic last night and that sealed it for me

Dunno when I will have over 4-6 hours to devote to a hawks nest trip but always down for some bear mountain runs any day

I don't know why but, Hawksnest never felt like a 2hr ride out for me for some reason. FYI, there is a bikes and breakfast event this sunday at the 9w cafe. April 17th is Gathering of the nortons meetup which i usually start the season off with since its usually warm around that time.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I don't know why but, Hawksnest never felt like a 2hr ride out for me for some reason. FYI, there is a bikes and breakfast event this sunday at the 9w cafe. April 17th is Gathering of the nortons meetup which i usually start the season off with since its usually warm around that time.
Awesome! Thanks for the headsup, just found the meetup page. I shall be there with guardian bells on.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hey folks. Migrated from a 250cc to a mag wheel Bonnie a month ago.

Name: Akil

Bike: 2014 Mag Wheel Bonnie

Ridden to Bear Mountain once. Looking for beginner-friendly riders for weekend rides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

401 - 420 of 438 Posts