Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
277 Posts
Amen enzo guy, they should not be allowed to search inside our bodies as they can not search inside our garage.
To the guy who doubted my greenie comment, I was making a point. Once a line has been drawn its easy to redraw said line to encompass anything. We don't lose our rights all at once, its a gradual process designed to lull the masses to inaction.
There is a stigmatism about drugs and tests. People say they can tell if youre drunk, but drugs are different. I call bs!!!! You can't tell someone is high on pot? Coke? Meth? Bs!!!!! I can! Signs are easy to read. Pot stays in your system for thirty days. Other drugs flush out quicker. My point is that drug tests are as full of bs as everything else the gubmint pushes on us.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
An employer would not test an employee for alcohol unless they showed up on the job drunk, so then why does it fly for drugs?
Where I work you gotta blow and pee. Asking a lot first thing in the morning, but the pay's good. ;)

To the guy who doubted my greenie comment, I was making a point.
You asked if it was far fetched... and it was. So I was attempting to make a joke. Get it? Uranus? :D

·
Premium Member
17,294 Posts
Let's drug-test every CEO of every company that benefited from a government bailout. Positive test: No bailout.
Better yet, let's test them for oxygen in their bloodstream. Got oxygen? No bailout!

What a private company requires is entirely between them and their employees. If I start a company and require that everyone wear yellow socks on their left feet at all times, and people agree to work in my company (we also provide cookies :D), how is that an invasion of anyone's privacy?

On the other hand, if I'm donating money to a charity and I find out that charity is handing the money over to people who are buying drugs with it, guess what I'm going to do?

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
My wife and I decided not to breed...so I think we should get a check for NOT adding to the problem...:D
Does your wife happen to have a Sister that shares her philosophy?

Every girl I talk to these days seems to have the "ticking clock" (aka, "ticking time-bomb"). It's annoying...

·
Banned
277 Posts
what kind of cookies are we talking about HiDe? I would gladly wear a yellow sock on my left foot AT WORK, but what if you came over to my house to help wrench on speedy and im not wearing my sock? Drug tests have no time stamp, they dont indicate when i did drugs, just that i did in the past so many days.

·
Premium Member
17,294 Posts
I believe the terms are clear re: sock color and wearing. The cookies are white chocolate macadamia, about 4" across and still a bit gooey. :drool:

·
Banned
277 Posts
sorry, i missed the at all times part. You can keep your job and cookies. Way back when henry ford offered the unheard of wage of 5$ per day as long as employees opened their houses for inspection at any time. Come to think of it, he also received the highest award a non-german could get from hitler.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts